WYLDCHYLD6666

Zombie

Would like to see different types of zombie like one's that crawling zombie one's with missing arms are even one's with no head the one with no head could have plate carrier on

Edited by WYLDCHYLD6666
Miss spell

I can see no arm zombie being a possibility but no head? I can't see that as a thing.

Zombies are infected humans/humans with a rage virus of sorts, no human can function without a head.

Crawling ones are already in the game but they don't spawn by default. You can make a zombie crawl by hitting it's legs or shooting it's legs.

Edited by DefectiveWater

20 minutes ago, DefectiveWater said:

I can see no arm zombie being a possibility but no head? I can't see that as a thing.

Zombies are infected humans/humans with a rage virus of sorts, no human can function without a head.

Crawling ones are already in the game but they don't spawn by default. You can make a zombie crawl by hitting it's legs or shooting it's legs.

Crawling zombie only get them after you shoot the legs from under them

You can't have no arms zombies either, since if you end up having your arm severed you're going to bleed out in minutes and no one is going to perform surgery on infected. 

What I'd like to see more is those crackhead zombies that do these little bursts in random directions including a military variants. They are a right pain to get around and would make a great addition to the game. 

• Like 1

On 1/10/2022 at 11:20 PM, General Zod said:

You can't have no arms zombies either, since if you end up having your arm severed you're going to bleed out in minutes and no one is going to perform surgery on infected. 

What I'd like to see more is those crackhead zombies that do these little bursts in random directions including a military variants. They are a right pain to get around and would make a great addition to the game. 

you should try my server out then if you want the search for community server the expanse

• Like 1

8 hours ago, WYLDCHYLD6666 said:

you should try my server out then if you want the search for community server the expanse

I'll give it a go, I'm currently playing on community server with more loot and stamina but vanilla otherwise. 

9 hours ago, WYLDCHYLD6666 said:

is it a console server mate? ps4/ps5? do I need whitelisting? if so then plz post the link to your discord. I'll join and bring a few players with me too. 

On 1/27/2022 at 7:41 PM, rackinglad27 said:

is it a console server mate? ps4/ps5? do I need whitelisting? if so then plz post the link to your discord. I'll join and bring a few players with me too. 

Xbox bud no white list