Sign in to follow this  
KommanderWar-94971bcb672f9055

Rádio with Personal Music

I have 2 certainties in life, the 1st is that one day I will die, and the 2nd is that you will put the radios back in the game, someday, the textures are still there today, you don't have a bank of internal data to store the files? with each update they are still there... if you take into account all the files there is an easy 5GB of unused files, yet you never take it out... and the radio is one of the most beautiful items 2048x2048 of resolution, and its well done without upscale finally, my idea is to put a folder in the documents/dayz/music you play your personal music there and you can enjoy them, so it would help make the game more comfortable and welcoming, not to mention streamers and youtubers could put songs without copyright, of course many people will say that they will only put music out of season and that's why you won't add it, but it would be great, a game that already did that was the Grand theft auto san andreas from 2005 among many other games, and it's relatively easy to make. well at least it would help some channels in the immersion by putting some requests for help on the radio and things like music from the time, maybe only the server owner could add the songs would be much better than leaving the players on their own, servers with current gun mods they would put in current music for sure, and vanilla servers would put in period music to make sense.

that's it I'm tired of trying to explain a feature that would be cool, it's better just to wait.

• Like 1

Get a second account with the game, make a base, have a car battery (two is better), a car charger, a generator and a field transciever. buy the program soundpad on steam (it allows you to play music into your microphone input), make a playlist, choose a frequancy and have your mule on the second account sit there at the base near to the working field transciever and play the music in whisper. This way you can listen to your playlist over the radio. Oh, i forgot, you also need a second pc/laptop fot that. I'm not joking, i've actually done it myself.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Shift said:

Get a second account with the game, make a base, have a car battery (two is better), a car charger, a generator and a field transciever. buy the program soundpad on steam (it allows you to play music into your microphone input), make a playlist, choose a frequancy and have your mule on the second account sit there at the base near to the working field transciever and play the music in whisper. This way you can listen to your playlist over the radio. Oh, i forgot, you also need a second pc/laptop fot that. I'm not joking, i've actually done it myself.

That is so much hard work. Way too much hard work. 

Just play some music over speakers and double press caps to have voice coms on all the time. 

• Like 1

On 1/23/2022 at 6:55 PM, Shift said:

This is genius 😂

6 hours ago, Tommygunz89 said:

This is genius 😂

I have everything i need to start my own radio except for battery charger. I made a camp in the forest, brought 3 characters from my 3 accounts to the camp, brought a generator, a field transciever, a car battery, a jerrycan with gas, a spark plug for the generator. All i need is a car charger now, and ideally a second car battery so that i wouldnt have to stop the transmission while i recharge the battery, and i can start my own radio station. I've found a tent base with a car not too far from my camp, i took the car battery from that base. But if i wouldnt find the car charger soon i will probably have to take their car and drive it to my camp and use it to charge the car battery after the field transciever depletes it.