rocket

Legion Server: Please contact us

Would the main representative of the Legion servers please contact us urgently (dayzdevteam@gmail.com) and we will issue our TeamSpeak details to discuss important security matters.

I will get this message to them for you.

Message has been sent, unfortunately there are no legion representatives available at this current time.

This is extremely important. A temporary restriction is in place. If contact is not made within next thirty minutes, the server IP's will be permanently blocked from accessing the central server. Very important we get in touch.

I am the only one awake right now on the teamspeak, and pretty much the only Legion member online right now. I am pretty sure that Chaos and Nomad would not like the beejeezus banned out of the servers. I sent an email to you guys, if there is any way I can help let me know.

This should NOT be a legion slinging match. The issue is security related. We need to ensure that servers are as secure as they can be so that everyone gets a fair experience. We have some security issues with the legion servers that are quite significant, relating to various methods of the common arma hacks. Exploits in one server can then allow that exploited item to be used in other servers.

Hence we have to be pretty heavy handed about these things. Posting abuse about legion will result in this topic being locked and me going on a ridiculous banning rampage (it has been too long, my friends, since the last one)

So there is nothing to compromise the playerbase at the moment?

edit: apart from the hacking in items i mean. Plus if the servers are blocked, is it irrevokable or just until they update thier security?

just shut up unless you can contribute something' date=' everyone.

[/quote']

The irony in this post is amazing

Also i was only asking a question which im sure some other players are thinking

just shut up unless you can contribute something' date=' everyone.

[/quote']

The irony in this post is amazing

Also i was only asking a question which im sure some other players are thinking

I'll assume the safest would be to NOT play on their servers until the resolve has been fixed. Also, picking up anything out of the oridinary like an AA-12 with HE shells will probably get you banned someday. I'd not pick up anything that looks suspicious on their servers.

A significant portion of these situations are DayZ's (my) fault as growth has been so huge there is little structure or formalized processes. So please no jumping to conclusions. But we will issue precautionary IP bans for anything suspicious.

Chaos and nomad are currently not online but once they are online I will direct them to this forum post to get this sorted

Indeed. Good work. This has gone on long enough.

Indeed. Good work. This has gone on long enough.

Says the guy who hacked the Legion TeamSpeak server.

Again, when you do not know what you are talking about - please remain quiet. Thank you.

Yeah it's kinda annoying and EVERYONE knows they abuse by spawning items.

good thing this is just an alpha, but i don't understand why they need to try to ruin the game by trying things that obviously are not intended.

A significant portion of these situations are DayZ's (my) fault as growth has been so huge there is little structure or formalized processes. So please no jumping to conclusions. But we will issue precautionary IP bans for anything suspicious.

If the problems are your fault then good things you have done with this mod far, far outweigh any minor problems.

Thank you !

So that everyone understands. There is 2 legions in this dayz mod. We Are Legion (me and the rest of WaL with [Legion] Tags and then there is the Pandemic Legion who have been known to be hackers with tags that I do not know of. But as of now, for people complaining that the WaL clan are the hackers, you have all misunderstood. So I am here to explain what is going on here.

WE ARE LEGION (WAL) DOES NOT CONDONE HACKING/EXPLOITING OF ANY GAME OR THE DAYZ MOD (ARMA2.) WE BAN ALL THOSE WHO ARE SUSPECTED AND KNOWN CHEATERS ON OUR (ATLANTA) SERVERS AND WEBSITE HTTP://WALGAMING.NET. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING HACKING OR CHEATING. PLEASE CONTACT ME (CORI.)

Thank you,

Cori

then there is the Pandemic Legion who have been known to be hackers with tags that I do not know of.

Bleh. Shouting things you're not even sure off. If 'Pandemic Legion' is hacking as you stated, wouldn't there servers be taken down? Lame Cori.

I'm sorry, did I miss something? Because last time I checked, the Pandemic Legion forums had links to downloads to hack games such as ArmA2.... Unless they have completely changed their forums since last night when I went on their website to check on things so that I can give solid information, then call me wrong. Oh wait. I just checked again, they still have those links up still.

Thanks,

Cori.