Kyiara

DayZ 2021 Year in Review

Hello everyone!

It's been an exciting year for DayZ and we’d like to use this quiet time in December to give you a more detailed report on what we were up to in 2021.

Read the full article here.

• Beans 2

Hello Bohemia, could you please consider releasing less updates but with the same or more content over the whole year? 

Every update the modded community servers - at least the one I play on - need to wipe everything because of changes to and problems with the mods, which is kind of frustrating for the players when the "seasons" are so (way too) short. 

Thank you for another year of support and development.

Official PC servers are STILL crawling with hackers, but yeah you added salty sticks good job

BattlEye bans: 30,000+ (+25% compared to last year)

80 something cheaters per day, nice.

2021 was a good year for DayZ, can't wait to see how it goes in 2022.

• Beans 1

Kind of an idea I had, but what if you overlooked the imbalance between console/pc and made crossplay a server specific thing. As in clearly labeled servers that support crossplay. Just an idea, and I’m not sure if extra servers would be expensive or what. Thanks for reading I guess?

This applies, among others, to tweaking building restrictions, altering stamina consumption, the spawning of structures and loot, and adjusting contaminated areas.

https://confluence.bistudio.com/download/attachments/233931093/skalisty_dam_2.png?version=1&modificationDate=1640078322000&api=v2

We can't open you internal Confluence link 😞