Sign in to follow this  
Xeonmeister

Firerate buff

I understand that the m4 and some other guns' firerate is realistic but dont you think an m4 with the fire rate of 900 is just too op?

Of course it s not like this in every situation because it s hard to hit every single shot but in most close quarter situations you now basically have a scorp or mp5 which just has 1.5x the damage output. Yes, you run out quicker, you have more recoil but you can just shred people with these too effectively i would say.

With these changes added i feel like the game just reached a point where you dont even want to chase high tier loot because it s just too rare and you can kill with some small smgs with ease now. You go to a gas zone, find a vss, an asval and an mp5 and you ll just take the mp5 because the other 2 'end game' rifles are sh*ttier than a smg you can just pick up at some military or police location next to the spawn.

What are your thoughts on this? I think a gun like the current m4 shouldnt be allowed.

As long as its realisitc its not op. The fast firerate is more realistic than the previous uncool one. Removing the coolness from the game is not the solution. I think the problem is that some guns are more realistic than others.

Against unarmored players the mp5 is pretty authentic this is fine in my opinion. But what is not as authentic is that you can ezpz shred a fully plate armored player with an mp5 but an armor penetrating giant round VSS has big problems doing that.

Because of the way they designed the game they can either make it too high or too low. 600 rpm or 900 rpm. In reality it should be in between.

11 hours ago, Homeschooliazon said:

But what is not as authentic is that you can ezpz shred a fully plate armored player with an mp5 but an armor penetrating giant round VSS has big problems doing that.

The 9x39 AP doesn't go through plates. Only through soft armour like a PASGT flak jacket or level IIIA vest. But that soft armour would still stop 9x19 from MP5.

• Beans 1