Mladen-Alex

Lets create a Strong Clan on a great server

Cheranrus+ / No Mods 

No one of my friends plays Day Z and I can't play alone anymore, on the other side they all have friends or even clans. The great server, it's not the new one but it is better now than before, full all the time. So I start building the base in a great location, I have shelters all over the map, but when I have to fight PVP I 80% lose because I am alone, the good thing is they still build their bases, and I need players who will play with me and rule this map. I guess because it's Just Chernarusplus and no Mods, More loots but More Zombies rules, is what makes this serve full all the time

All of you who will play when we have time are welcome. 

p.s. I don't want to be a leader or something, I just need a team where all of us will be equal 

Are you using discord for chat ? Im a new player thats picked up quite a bit, my next step is group/base building and happy to join you ingame.

i am in uk but happy to join and if different time zones weekend is better for team play but makes a difference being around the clock, i seem to have better luck looting when im on earlier.

Let me know what you think pal.

Dan.

Pretty new to the game here but would be up for teaming up with either of you guys.

UK Based.