angeldc05

Mistake character vanilla first person

Hello, I have a problem, the "first person vanilla" character is ruined, it always appears with worms and flies as if it were a living dead, I tried everything to solve it and I could not fix it, uninstall all my modifications and verify the integrity of my files. delete my character but it cannot be hosted in the hots of the servers, I would like you to help me because when I play the flies follow me and affect my gameplay the other players and the zombies listen to me.

Maybe Read something before you post. Go on take a look around the forum. You Will find out why all by yourself

16 minutes ago, angeldc05 said:

Hello, I have a problem, the "first person vanilla" character is ruined, it always appears with worms and flies as if it were a living dead, I tried everything to solve it and I could not fix it, uninstall all my modifications and verify the integrity of my files. delete my character but it cannot be hosted in the hots of the servers, I would like you to help me because when I play the flies follow me and affect my gameplay the other players and the zombies listen to me.

It is a stupid so-called "event" for Halloween. Remove the flies please I hate life right now.

Edited by gandhi's flip flop
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, gandhi's flip flop said:

Es un estúpido llamado "evento" para Halloween. Quita las moscas por favor odio la vida en este momento.

Do not tell me that it is an event I have killed my character about 6 times reinstalled the game 2 times delete all my mods haha, thank you very much I will return to my server because it bounced from server to server if it was solved.