dayzpuppy

PS4 Crashes after 1.14

My Game Crashes like 20 Times before i can pass the start screen where it says hit x to continue. The Game also crashes when joining and the textures loading. When i repawn it crash again bevause texture loading

it takes 20min to join a server just for wating another crash

help bugfix now i want play

I have the exact same issue. Always freezes on title screen where it says press X to continue, and if by some slim margin it doesn’t freeze on the title screen and actually lets me join a server from the main menu, the game freezes and crashes once I’ve joined before any buildings or textures render in. Super pissed. I paid full price for this game on PS4 and I’m starting to regret it. 

2 hours ago, CerDiggity said:

I have the exact same issue. Always freezes on title screen where it says press X to continue, and if by some slim margin it doesn’t freeze on the title screen and actually lets me join a server from the main menu, the game freezes and crashes once I’ve joined before any buildings or textures render in. Super pissed. I paid full price for this game on PS4 and I’m starting to regret it. 

performance on ps4 and xbox 1 are not a priority anymore for the devs. we are being pushed to go for next gen consoles, thank god I'll have 1 by Christmas.

20 hours ago, dayzpuppy said:

still freezing, it takes 30min to get in a server

... and when you do you're lucky to have 30 minutes before it crashes again, rinse and repeat.

Pathetic.

No idea why there can't be a couple of community servers set up by BI just to run as experimental servers so these playstation specific issues can be fixed before updates (or rather downgrades!) go live.