ZinMas 101

Nights fixed in 1.14?

Wow, I really haver to put my hat off, I never was able to play in vanilla nights after years. Chapeau. 

The thing now is... you really gotta nerf it, cause now nights doesnt has sense, its too bright that we can even see in high distances.

Great work you doing with the 1.14 Keep it on! 

On 9/24/2021 at 1:57 PM, ZinMas 101 said:

Wow, I really haver to put my hat off, I never was able to play in vanilla nights after years. Chapeau. 

The thing now is... you really gotta nerf it, cause now nights doesnt has sense, its too bright that we can even see in high distances.

Great work you doing with the 1.14 Keep it on! 

that's why you should play on first person only servers. nights on there are dark as he'll and NVGS are a necessity. 

• Like 1

On 9/26/2021 at 3:30 PM, rackinglad27 said:

that's why you should play on first person only servers. nights on there are dark as he'll and NVGS are a necessity. 

I play only FPP servers. Illumination on nights just depend on the moon phase. You didnt catch my point.

3 hours ago, ZinMas 101 said:

I play only FPP servers. Illumination on nights just depend on the moon phase. You didnt catch my point.

I'll say the obvious, in response to your concerns....

There are MANY Community Servers that have tweaked the night setting to their liking. You have many options as to how long it is...how bright it is...and how the player perceives it. I know many folks don't want to get wrapped up in servers with a massive list of Mods of every kind, but some offer simple things like loot balancing and night settings to give the player a more realistic experience... You just need to ask around and playtest for a bit and you will find what you are looking for, I'm sure.