Robzom11

Login error: Player with same UID is already in game

Question

I was trying to login into my main official server and my internet happened to go out as i was loading in... Any idea if when the server restarts i will be able to login again, or anyway of fixing the issue? Has anyone else experienced this login error?

I was tryna get a base going and now all my weapons and supplies for building are up for grabs 🙃 lol

Edited by Robzom11

5 answers to this question

10 hours ago, Robzom11 said:

I was trying to login into my main official server and my internet happened to go out as i was loading in... Any idea if when the server restarts i will be able to login again, or anyway of fixing the issue? Has anyone else experienced this login error?

I was tryna get a base going and now all my weapons and supplies for building are up for grabs 🙃 lol

This reminds me of a similar issue when the game first released on console. Didn't people get characters trapped and BI had to do something? 

Did you get it sorted? 

On 9/7/2021 at 7:09 AM, DayzDayzFanboy said:

This reminds me of a similar issue when the game first released on console. Didn't people get characters trapped and BI had to do something? 

Did you get it sorted? 

Yeah i remember, different error code though so wasn't sure what to expect. Its all sorted out, just had to wait for server restart. 

30 minutes ago, Robzom11 said:

Yeah i remember, different error code though so wasn't sure what to expect. Its all sorted out, just had to wait for server restart. 

Ah, glad you got it sorted anyway. 

On 9/7/2021 at 6:09 PM, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Can you explain more, I just played the game a few times.

I usually play mahjong every day at mahjong-gratuit.net

Edited by ElysiaFiona