Sign in to follow this  
gimmeurlard

Probably nerf grenades

Makes no sense to nerf landmines and change the overall uncon stats over the last updates and now adding the tripwire which kills instantly.

So are you guys going to add these changes to the grenades too?

1 hour ago, gimmeurlard said:

tripwire which kills instantly.

Does it tho? I thought there was like a 2-3 sec delay just like normal grenade fuse.

I don't think mines deserve a nerf in terms of damage, maybe rarity nerf (make them more rare).

1 hour ago, gimmeurlard said:

Makes no sense to nerf landmines and change the overall uncon stats over the last updates and now adding the tripwire which kills instantly.

So are you guys going to add these changes to the grenades too?

It doesn't kill instantly. I just survived one. To be fair, I was buggered because I was fresh spawn, but it just knocked me out and broke my leg

13 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

It doesn't kill instantly. I just survived one. To be fair, I was buggered because I was fresh spawn, but it just knocked me out and broke my leg

Yeah I think that's just good luck once at a time. I think we all died at least once through a grenade even like 15 meters away from the explosion.

Also the tripwires are almost invisible in doorways and make no sound when they're triggered.

There's barely no chance to survive this trap. And on top of that grenades are more common than landmines too. But let's wait for it. Would swear there's coming massive feedback and complains when it hits stable like it is now

After all these changes to the shock damage it's a logical thing to nerf the op grenades too imo