ShallowTech

Survival Crafting, what happened to the bow ;-)

So with the latest update, it is much more difficult to survive against the elements (LOVE IT). It would be nice to see more crafting implemented in the game for those who play as survivalist. Here are some suggestions on items and ingredients.

Rain catch or rain barrel, currently I am not sure how the rain works getting in the barrels. I noticed that we were able to fill barrels with water and that they seem to catch ran but this is a really slow process. However, I do like that you can purify it all. 

Improvised Sewing Kit - Bone hook and rope.

Medicinal Herbs or Mushrooms 😉 - Something growing; mold, moss, mushrooms, that can be used to cure some ailments.

Additional Leather Clothing - From what I understand this was supposed to be added at some point but currently there is only a backpack (which is awesome). It would be nice to see the pants, vest, shoes, gloves, etc. 

Bow/Arrow/Quiver - Long Branch and rope. Sticks and bones or carved bones. Again, this was a thought at one point and would be really awesome to have in the game.

Animal Snare Traps - Another item that I thought at one point was supposed to be added.

Camo Netting - Netting and burlap strips or sticks, something that resembles the improvised tent when using only sticks.

Also would be nice to seem more uses for burlap strips, I think they are currently only used for make ghillie suite pieces.

• Like 2

Any chance a mod can point me to a road map or something that discusses any of this items?