Sign in to follow this  
ShallowTech

Best version to date!

I just wanted to say 1.13 is probably the best version that has been released to date. The Zombie AI seems to have really improved, sound graphics and gun play all feel solid. Additionally server performance feels great! My cousin and I played experimental and had a lot of fun, now playing on Official and it is a challenge. It is very hard to stay a live and I think that will really balance out the game. I also heard that dupe'ing was fixed in this version, THANK YOU! This should really balance out the game as well. I have been playing DayZ since it was a Arma mod on PC. I would love to see helicopters again in the game and a lot more crafting but I am really enjoying the game again. Thank you Bohemia, keep up the good work!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Beans 1

On 7/15/2021 at 2:43 PM, ShallowTech said:

I just wanted to say 1.13 is probably the best version that has been released to date. The Zombie AI seems to have really improved, sound graphics and gun play all feel solid. Additionally server performance feels great! My cousin and I played experimental and had a lot of fun, now playing on Official and it is a challenge. It is very hard to stay a live and I think that will really balance out the game. I also heard that dupe'ing was fixed in this version, THANK YOU! This should really balance out the game as well. I have been playing DayZ since it was a Arma mod on PC. I would love to see helicopters again in the game and a lot more crafting but I am really enjoying the game again. Thank you Bohemia, keep up the good work!

if duping truly is fixed im going to throw a fckin party in real life.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Tonyeh said:

Where did you hear that duping was "fixed"?

My thoughts exactly.
Is there any real confirmation on this? If this is true then it's a game changer in my honest opinion.

Duping has affected so many aspects of the gameplay for so long (gunfights, base raiding, survival in general), i really hope this is true, but sadly i fear it won't be.

18 hours ago, Tonyeh said:

Where did you hear that duping was "fixed"?

the original post says so as well. I've also seen some people on the day z twitter thread claiming its fixed too. I was sceptical but I've had some great loot runs and been finding plenty of top tier weapons. I know it's still early days for 1.13 but I've killed a decent amount of players that happened to be inland on both chernarus and livonia and I haven't seen the tell tale signs of duped kits like loads of mags on a player and tonnes of ammo or backpacks full of grenades. this is on console by the way.

Even though there are massive flaws in the game (hacking, no *big* new things anymore like Machine Guns, Helis, Bikes, Bows, ragdolls, Clouds), every update fixes a good amount of bugs, makes cars more stable, and adds good, huge re-balancing and a few nice bits of content.

I really like the design direction the game is moving in too! 😀