BadOnion73

Admin support

Just started DayZ, having less than 50 hours playing time.  have rage quit numerous times - but love the game.

I am playing on Xbox.  

I finally managed to accumulate a decent amount of loot/supplies to begin the process of building a secure location (except i cannot find a dams shovel to save my life).  

anyhow, I was very high up a ladder when the server crashed - which isn't usually an issue as I have had the server go down temporarily a couple times now - I just grab a fresh cup of coffee and log back in.

HOWEVER this last time when I logged back in, I was in freefall off the ladder and instantly died - loosing everything.

so my question is 1) how does one contact the admin, and 2) do they/can they return the lost loot/supplies?

Hoping a kind soul may be able to assist

Thanks,

If you were in a official server, there's no admin.

If you were in a community server there is at least on admin, but... I bet he wont give your loot back buddy. I'm sorry because when I was starting too I've been through some situations like that before.

Hi 

I'm new to the game. Played it on and off but decided to give community servers ago. Name off the server is High Loot No Bare Damage 35 Helis PVP. Been on there this past week with no password having fun and being owned lol. Got a base together last night with a couple off friends had some trouble with someone cracking our lock but fixed that. Get on this morning and it's password locked. Anyone know if that's a thing or if it gets taken of after issues resolved etc. Didn't know where to post this so saw admin and thought you could help

On 9/5/2021 at 5:00 PM, ALPHARAGE2 said:

Hi 

I'm new to the game. Played it on and off but decided to give community servers ago. Name off the server is High Loot No Bare Damage 35 Helis PVP. Been on there this past week with no password having fun and being owned lol. Got a base together last night with a couple off friends had some trouble with someone cracking our lock but fixed that. Get on this morning and it's password locked. Anyone know if that's a thing or if it gets taken of after issues resolved etc. Didn't know where to post this so saw admin and thought you could help

Unfortunately Community servers are just that, run by a community member. They have no affiliation with Bohemia Interactive of the DayZ Game Team & the server space is rented & run by a private server owner. They have the option of making there server password protected so unless you can get the password im afraid you cannot get access to the server. You can try finding the server again & seeing if it has a Discord Server link in its name, the Discord server may have a whitelist application process to enable you password access to the server but failing that I'm afraid your stuck.  The good news is that every community server is separate with a separate player files, so you can join any community server & start a new character who will remain persistent there without effecting the others. Hope this helps & sorry for your characters loss