Kyiara

1.13 Experimental Release

hello team

Steam did not release the new update, making it impossible for the game to open.

Hallo Dev.,

the update looks nice but can you please fix the Zombie Speed ? they are toooo fast.. you cant run away and u cant fight with zombies if they more as 2.. its not funny if the zombies can run too fast.. maybe fix it to jogging zombies ? 

• Like 1

Dear Devs, 
Please fix the issue of, when an object is thrown that the zombies will come back at you after going to the area where the object fell, even if you're in a different location. No infected should be smart enough to discern the location of the object thrower from where the object landed or be able to triangulate your new position. 

• Like 3

Duping fixing pmsl nooooo its not lol been doing it for a hour now got 20 kits on the floor

• Like 1

On 6/17/2021 at 4:32 PM, steam-76561197960925287 said:

Hallo Dev.,

the update looks nice but can you please fix the Zombie Speed ? they are toooo fast.. you cant run away and u cant fight with zombies if they more as 2.. its not funny if the zombies can run too fast.. maybe fix it to jogging zombies ? 

Read  pls

• Like 1

R u aware that someone is selling kits on ebay search guns and gear in ebay. This guy is making a killing by sell duplicated gear

• Beans 1

On 6/19/2021 at 1:19 PM, airborneguy said:

Read  pls

This is the point?

i dont know if im in the right place to comment on expierental.

1. Zombies are way too op with what seems even a much longer reach with their punches. It seems u just moved from how many times u need to hit to kill them to less but extremely op.

2. shot direction seems impossible to find now.

3. Many times when trying to pick items inside a jacket or other items holding something you cant get it out.

4.the new 60rd mag should be a 3 slot 

5. i dont like that zombies can catch up to 

• Thanks 1

I think this is really good. Zombies are very good. Maybe some minor improvements to them like lowering their reach when going to hit you when you're engaging them but otherwise I think they're perfect. Makes them fun to deal with as you can be stealthy and if you mess up you deal with the consequences of it and it's better when you can block each hit rather than be hit by the overarm several times and start bleeding. Also m16 spawns are good. Haven't had any issues. Just had lots of fun playing over the past week 

The new sickness is horrible.  Makes the game unplayable if you get it.  Tetra and vitamins  are in too short supply.  I spent 6 hrs playing a food and drink simulator waiting to find required meds . Cured my flu then logged out for the night . Next day I started playing for an hour ,  I had full water, food , got wet and became sick quickly after . Was I supposed to log out during the never ending rain or watch from a window ? 

I played for about 25 - 45 minutes looking for meds AGAIN! Once the fever set in , I made the choice to eat my Vega and quit the exp server.               

The sneezing and coughing is enough penalty to being sick , the food and water requirement is absolutely ridiculous 

I was hoping to try out the m16, guess I will wait until it goes live . If meds are in as short supply and the flu is still as aggressive  I won't waste anymore time on this game . Oh and the zombies reach seems bugged too 

I will say I do like the direction of the update, making new use of a lot of current useless loot . I truly hope you've snubbed out duplicating items . 

Sincerely a concerned console peasant 

Edited by IoI Eric IoI
  • Thanks 1

Duping can still be done they are never going to fix it. and if they ever did the official severe will die so think they need to think about this before patching it they don't care about official they never had