Mouton99

Cant connect to server error 0x00010001

Question

I cant seem to reconnect to my server since the server restarted today. There has been multiple restart since and its still not working, i tryed restarting my wifi, deleting my game save and cache, reinstaling the game but nothing works. My friends can still connect and i can connect to community servers. Official server sg 6766

• Sad 1

14 answers to this question

Hi, we are aware of the issue and are currently testing fixes internally. It appears to be an issue with the character not properly disconnecting from the server. We expect this to improve with our next Game Update. We apologise for the inconvenience.

• Sad 1

Have the same issue...been trying everything

I have the same error code (0x00010001), but I never joined the server I am trying to enter. When I enter a modified server, the game gives me the error with Dayz Launcher, in-game list of servers and DZSALauncher

On 5/26/2021 at 4:50 AM, ImpulZ said:

Hi, we are aware of the issue and are currently testing fixes internally. It appears to be an issue with the character not properly disconnecting from the server. We expect this to improve with our next Game Update. We apologise for the inconvenience.

On 7/31/2021 at 12:02 AM, LeandroGaby02 said:

I have the same error code (0x00010001), but I never joined the server I am trying to enter. When I enter a modified server, the game gives me the error with Dayz Launcher, in-game list of servers and DZSALauncher

You appear to be playing on PC, please refer to the PC Troubleshooting section with details on your server (community, official, modded or not etc) and the exact error message.

On 8/2/2021 at 10:11 AM, ImpulZ said:

You appear to be playing on PC, please refer to the PC Troubleshooting section with details on your server (community, official, modded or not etc) and the exact error message.

Sorry xD

I as well have a issue with joining the sever I play on. I was able to play on the community sever I had played on for a good while now till I had a connection issue while walking to my base in the woods. After I lagged out I seem to not be able to join. It sends me through the load screen only to give me the blurry menu and after 15 minutes I get the timeout error(0x00040031). My friend can load in fine. I have tried all I know from closing game to delete my save to no avail.

On 5/26/2021 at 1:50 AM, ImpulZ said:

Doesn't make sense, since I just downloaded the game for the first time and I'm getting this error..

On 5/26/2021 at 8:50 AM, ImpulZ said:

Hi Impulz it seems that I'm lagging a year being here. I have just recently upgraded to a XB Series X and installed Dayz and now I'm experiencing this issue on every official and community severs been unable to join for 4 days now. I've contacted Bohemia Interactive but to no avail can you help me understand whats happened thanks 

• Sad 1

23 hours ago, RealDonDappa420 said:

Hi Impulz it seems that I'm lagging a year being here. I have just recently upgraded to a XB Series X and installed Dayz and now I'm experiencing this issue on every official and community severs been unable to join for 4 days now. I've contacted Bohemia Interactive but to no avail can you help me understand whats happened thanks 

I'm sorry to hear that. Could you please set up a ticket on our feedback tracker at feedback.bistudio.com and DM me with your ticket number?

On 5/9/2022 at 8:12 AM, ImpulZ said:

I'm sorry to hear that. Could you please set up a ticket on our feedback tracker at feedback.bistudio.com and DM me with your ticket number?

Thanks for the response. Thankfully it was sorted somehow by a friend inviting me to a game, after accepting it I started to join and then after that I have been able to join other servers so it seems to be working. Once again thanks for the response! Cheers

On 26/05/2021 at 04:50, ImpulZ said:

Olá, estamos cientes do problema e estamos testando correções internamente. Parece ser um problema com o personagem não se desconectando corretamente do servidor. Esperamos que isso melhore com nossa próxima atualização de jogo. Pedimos desculpas pelo inconveniente.

Poxa estou com mesmo problema! 😥😥😥😥