banned

Fuck this. I'm a hardcore bandit along with 4 others now.

There was a UAZ at green point that were trying to fix. We had 3 others put their stuff in the car to go respawn at Cherno to get wheels etc. well there was a whit load of guns and ammo etc in the car. We had two People stay back and watch the gate. That was the ony way in. We thought. Well, two assholes spawned in the pointy tower and shot us both. I had a silenced mp5 and a m24 with a ghillie suit. He killed me and my team member. We came back to the place and the car was gone. We lost a bunch of heli crash loot too. Shit just got real.

Shits been real. Where have you been?

You got aced because your situational awareness was lacking and karma was not on your side due to the fact that your team was exploiting the game by using the respawn button to essentially teleport you across the map at the cost of not carrying their gear.

FYI there are towns all over the place with industrial warehouses that spawn tires, could have just ran around to those different towns and found tires one or more of those and you wouldn't be in this predicament.

This isn't to insult your intelligence or mock your group in anyway. I am trying to help you for the future as you clearly did not see what you did wrong in this situation.

Your head must always be on a swivel. There must be at least one shooter with the vehicle at all times. Cover 360 always. Scan scan and scan again.

Thank you guys for the tips, but the people who killed us were sever hopping for parts or cars. We were missing 2 wheels and when I got back, it was gone. They must have been looking for loot drops.

This reminds me of a time I found a bike, idk where or when but it was ages ago and I started riding through cherno singing "I don't want to set the world on fire - The ink spots" (I know it was on fallout and thanks for noticing) Seemed to fit, until I was shot in the back by some guy with a makarov who stole my bike and rode off letting the zombies gnaw on my face.

The beauty of DayZ is that if you sucked rocks at being a survivor, you're going to suck even worse at being a bandit.

So, good luck. Nothing is going to change for you nor your friends. You might shoot a few people here and there but you're still going to get straight shut down by superior forces using superior tactics.

The beauty of DayZ is that if you sucked rocks at being a survivor' date=' you're going to suck even worse at being a bandit.

So, good luck. Nothing is going to change for you nor your friends. You might shoot a few people here and there but you're still going to get straight shut down by superior forces using superior tactics.

[/quote']

You act as if it's impossible to learn. Don't get cocky.

Thank you guys for the tips' date=' but the people who killed us were sever hopping for parts or cars. We were missing 2 wheels and when I got back, it was gone. They must have been looking for loot drops.

[/quote']

Teleporters can't complain about server bunnies. :-/

The beauty of DayZ is that if you sucked rocks at being a survivor' date=' you're going to suck even worse at being a bandit.

Great line there man.

Was stupid of you to stay immobile at Green Mountain. That's one dangerous place.

Was stupid of you to stay immobile at Green Mountain. That's one dangerous place.

Yessir it is.