Sign in to follow this  
beentheredonethat

Got that itch to play again

Hello fellow survivors,I got that urge to dive in to dayz again,last played November 23 2017.Only yesterday did I watch some videos and read on the forums,trying to catch up on lost time.I will be a noob again,trying to remember all  the controls and such again .I have a long road ahead of me.Looks like things will be even tougher now,my hope is to run into someone who wants to brave this unforgiving world,I do not want to be the lone wolf ,which was  most of my experience last time.Im a friendly survivor,which most of the time got me killed.Anyway any help you could offer for a noob again in 2021 would be appreciated.

6 hours ago, beentheredonethat said:

Hello fellow survivors,I got that urge to dive in to dayz again,last played November 23 2017.Only yesterday did I watch some videos and read on the forums,trying to catch up on lost time.I will be a noob again,trying to remember all  the controls and such again .I have a long road ahead of me.Looks like things will be even tougher now,my hope is to run into someone who wants to brave this unforgiving world,I do not want to be the lone wolf ,which was  most of my experience last time.Im a friendly survivor,which most of the time got me killed.Anyway any help you could offer for a noob again in 2021 would be appreciated.

Hi, I probably won't play very soon because of Uni obligations but feel free to add me. Also looking for teammates.