Sign in to follow this  
Loner007

How can u call out a cheater?

I thought some ppl were too good for this game and now I know 95% sure that this game has a cheater problem on the ps4. Case in point I Just logged in and I was in the upper floor of the fire building overlooking the military barracks next to the rail line. I took my shoes off as I know footsteps can be heard. I was there for about 10 mins when I heard a players gun go off. So I was looking for any signs of a player couldn't see nothing next thing I was dead shot through the window. There was no effing way that player could have known I was there. No Way. I had not fired my gun. OK this was not on an official server but a private one but the point is this game has effing cheaters and there's no way of reporting them as you have no idea who it was that shot you

As far as I am aware, there are no classic cheats for consoles. You either got outplayed or the other guy just had a lucky day. Also if you don't play on official servers, why don't you report your suspicion to the server owner instead of coming here? Thats the one biggest advantage of private servers...

No classical cheats. U mean there's no publical available cheats dosent mean those with technical expertise can cheat and they are keeping that knowledge to themselves cozif Sony don't know how can they write code to combat it.  Also I think you missed the point by a long shot Mr opinionated.........

Edited by Loner007

Umm ok Mr. Whatever. How many people do you think have the "technical expertise" to cheat on PS? 0.1% maybe? Out of all the possibilities with way higher chances you kinda picked the most unlikely one, unless you can provide some sort of facts apart from "he shot me, therefore he cheats".

2 hours ago, Loner007 said:

No classical cheats. U mean there's no publical available cheats dosent mean those with technical expertise can cheat and they are keeping that knowledge to themselves cozif Sony don't know how can they write code to combat it.  Also I think you missed the point by a long shot Mr opinionated.........

dude there isn't combat advantage cheats on consoles you just got picked off by a player simple as that. we're you stood near a window just showing part of your head? if so then yea you got took out by a well placed shot. there are no cheats available for console like what you are describing, all that stuff exists on pc only. the only EXPLOITS that you can get mad with on console is duping and playing 3rd person servers because on 3rd person servers you just have to stand behind a wall or corner and get the drop on someone by angling the camera to see while you remain invisible. I only play 1st person servers because pvp is 100% fair, it all boils down to skill on 1st person servers. you got domed by a lucky shot which happens and has probably happened to most of us on console. start again man like we all have to do at some point.

Wrong according to the tech nerds the only console that is currently the most secure from Wall hacks and aimbots is the xbox. Without going into a lengthy discussion ps4 is hackable obviously nowhere near as rampant as a pc but ps4 does have its cheats. However as I said to the other guy you are missing the point.  There is no way of knowing who it was that shot you currently on dayz if I suspect a cheater and want the server admin to keep a close eye how do I do that when I have no idea of who that player is???

Wow this kinda turned toxic alittle but, did you move? Or have the invisibility issue? Like if someone is loading in they could see through lets say a house and see other people or infected? 

He could have been loading in and boom saw you before you could even realize it.

Ive done it to players when they are super close to me, and it happened to multiple people on concole as my former squad was loading into a server they notice the house wasnt rendered but noticef 2-3ish players in the next room and they took advantage of it and killed them.