Sign in to follow this  
akula692008

Base Construction Improvement Proposal

I would like to warn you in advance about my bad English.

1. In the game at the moment you can only build a gate, it would be nice if you add the ability to build simple doors.

OcO8h7B-Ssg.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=9

2. When building the watchtower, it would be nice to remove the hole for the stairs. The opening for the ladder must be built separately. First, a full roof is built (without holes), then a hole for the stairs. This will allow players to build small loot booths. This is better than when players place their bases inside various buildings.

6B180bL9lB4.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=9

3. At the moment, in the game, it is very easy to load the base with the help of vehicles or any other object that you can climb onto. I propose to add several types of barriers, a large barbed wire, various wooden barriers that should interfere with the placement of vehicles and annexes.

xElAl9W1O-0.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=9

4. Previously, there were HESCOBOX in the game and there were certain problems with them. Instead, I propose adding large sandbag walls to the game, analogous to regular wooden walls for construction. 

S_0v_tWBs04.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=9

P.s. Write your suggestions for improving the construction.

• Like 2

I over all agree but I dont like door idea. I would prefer to see in game "a half of the wall / gate" In other words please add option to build only HALF of the wall / gate so it would be smaller and nicer for different bases.

However. Please reduce collision between base structures and objects on map because its freaking annoying to build on vanilla dayz. I don't say remove collision completely like on moded server because that is even worst and with that you can build x9999 gates into loot room but just improve collisions because sometimes this one pixel makes me crazy when trying to build perfect base.

• Beans 1

11 minutes ago, ZBA said:

I over all agree but I dont like door idea. I would prefer to see in game "a half of the wall / gate" In other words please add option to build only HALF of the wall / gate so it would be smaller and nicer for different bases.

However. Please reduce collision between base structures and objects on map because its freaking annoying to build on vanilla dayz. I don't say remove collision completely like on moded server because that is even worst and with that you can build x9999 gates into loot room but just improve collisions because sometimes this one pixel makes me crazy when trying to build perfect base.

If the developers bring the construction to a normal state, I hope that the ability to place any buildings inside the premises will be removed altogether, until the introduction of full-fledged barricoding.

Edited by akula692008