Sign in to follow this  
DefectiveWater

Hotbar quick assign suggestion

While a player is hovering over his item, it would be neat if holding "Shift" and numbers from 1-9 (or any combination similar to that) would assign the item to the hot bar. 

It would be a small QOL tweak, but I wouldn't say that it's necessary.  When I first started playing I thought it would be possible to do that, but it isn't. 

Opinions?

NLbu9va.png

Edited by DefectiveWater

15 hours ago, DefectiveWater said:

While a player is hovering over his item, it would be neat if holding "Shift" and numbers from 1-9 (or any combination similar to that) would assign the item to the hot bar. 

It would be a small QOL tweak, but I wouldn't say that it's necessary.  When I first started playing I thought it would be possible to do that, but it isn't. 

Opinions?

NLbu9va.png

Move the mouse cursor over the desired item and hold the desired number on the key. Do not thank.

Edited by akula692008
  • Beans 1

6 hours ago, akula692008 said:

Move the mouse cursor over the desired item and hold the desired number on the key. Do not thank.

wait what? it was already in the game? lol, my bad

at first I tried literally any possible combination that I could think of... except just simply holding down the numbers

edit: just tried it, it really is in the game. can mods delete this thread or something, i feel dumb.

Edited by DefectiveWater