XxDeathxCrowxX

Recruitment

Looking to join people on official servers just running up and down the map. Have a pretty good stache of things going wouldn't mind trading, or just looting bases. It's a lot more fun with a group clearing rooms and hallways. Hit me up if interested I'm online weekdays 6pm to 11pm and weekends usually all day I play on ps4 but use the keyboard and mouse.

4 hours ago, XxDeathxCrowxX said:

Looking to join people on official servers just running up and down the map. Have a pretty good stache of things going wouldn't mind trading, or just looting bases. It's a lot more fun with a group clearing rooms and hallways. Hit me up if interested I'm online weekdays 6pm to 11pm and weekends usually all day I play on ps4 but use the keyboard and mouse.

hey I'd be glad to have you on the team. there is 3 of us altogether on ps4, only thing is we don't use mouse and keyboard. 🤷‍♂️

Cool I don't mind jumping back over to controller I switched because of the iron sights being super slow and not being able to adjust it. What server do you guys play on?

7 hours ago, XxDeathxCrowxX said:

Cool I don't mind jumping back over to controller I switched because of the iron sights being super slow and not being able to adjust it. What server do you guys play on?

we play on a few servers mate. we have a camp on 3 different servers, I don't really wanna say on the forums lol people might come looking. let's add each other on psn so we can talk in chat.