Eliel Velazquez

How about we get what we paid for?

How about we get what we paid for? I play on console and honestly pc version is better, i just dont have the money to buy a gaming pc. I have boght day z and the livonia dlc but lately with the duppers, srever wipes and crashing i dont feel that i got what i paid for i play daily and is frustrating ro want to play your game and know that you cant play because game not working properly or servers are falling apart every day. I like traveling in game looting, fighting zombies, wolfs, bears and the ocaccional player. However more times than not im faced with the "message not recieved" error and kicked of server or simply server wipe. Id like to have the ability of playing the game offline if i cant play online whenever i want to. To be able to save progress and play just like yiu would on a communiry server. Example, on a community server everything you have does not carry over to official serversand so on. We paid for the game and we deserve the game to be available even without internet acces.

3 hours ago, Eliel Velazquez said:

We paid for the game and we deserve the game to be available even without internet acces. 

Oh you got a long crusade ahead of you if that's your point of view. There are plenty of online only games out there, not even counting MMOs, and most of them depend on the good will of the dev/publisher. Some of those even successfully tried to stop fan projects from reviving older games repeatedly. Also you should troubleshoot your internet connection with that kind of error unless you have a bad luck for picking servers right before they crash or something.

• Like 1

I'm sorry your experience hasn't been a pleasant. I really am. I wish we could accommodate your your grievances. But we can and won't. Give it time my brother. Soon you will find what it is you're looking for. I promise you. Never give up, never surrender.

• Like 1

Well, aside from the glitches and the wipes with every update that litterally destroys player progress. I love day z i play this game more than any other. And even after a wipe i still enjoy being a freshie and starting over. I just wish it was stable enough to not lag horribly in large cities. I will eventually get a better console as i understand that the new consoles dont give you this lag in the cities and towns.

1 hour ago, Eliel Velazquez said:

wipes with every update that litterally destroys player progress

Stop exaggerating, it's nowhere near with every update... hur dur muh progress, I really don't get what's the deal? either way you lose everything when you die.

1 hour ago, Eliel Velazquez said:

will eventually get a better console as i understand that the new consoles dont give you this lag in the cities and towns

PS5 still runs at 30 even if it's actually capable of doing more, Xbox SX is 60 (better backwards compatibility from what I know, should also be capable of more unless they are targeting like 1440p or higher). Both consoles shouldn't have lag when loading stuff though.
I would suggest taking a look (just a look) at prebuilt PCs (but prices have gone through the roof since the human malware started), for 700-1000 USD you should be able to find a decent PC (if the prices aren't too bad) and you will have much more options with DayZ, but... if DayZ isn't the only game you play, maybe it won't be worth it.

Edited by DefectiveWater
  • Like 1

DayZ runs amazing and looks really good on the XBox Series X, trouble is you can not find an XBox Series X anywhere!