theorix

UK34, EXCESSIVE Admin Abuse [With Proof]

If you're accused and refuse to show your logs then that tells me you are guilty. Any admin worth a crap would jump at the chance to prove his server is legit. Now is thew OP's evidence great? No, but the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. I certainly will not be playing there unless he can prove his innocence.

Notice how in the first screenshot there is a tent and in the one where he claims the camp was moved there isnt a tent. Supposedly the Admin died so it would be impossible for him to pack his tent as he lost ownership upon death. Even if you destroyed the tent by running over it.. it will continue to lay on the ground and not disappear. Sounds like server loading issues. We have the issue with things not loading once in a while and takes a few restarts to get everything in order.

Notice how in the first screenshot there is a tent and in the one where he claims the camp was moved there isnt a tent. Supposedly the Admin died so it would be impossible for him to pack his tent as he lost ownership upon death. Even if you destroyed the tent by running over it.. it will continue to lay on the ground and not disappear. Sounds like server loading issues. We have the issue with things not loading once in a while and takes a few restarts to get everything in order.

This is pretty much what I said in my post a few pages ago, the angry mob didn't listen then, and I doubt they will now. They just want blood and don't want to take the time to even try and understand the mechanics of what they are saying.

The better man walked away from this thread ages ago.

I wouldn't show you idiots my logs either. Why should he?

The only people he has to prove anything to is the devs. I haven't seen them ask him for shit.

Thread over. Idiots disperse.

I also host with Vilayer' date=' and what you said is complete bullshit. Tents don't disappear after a server restart/server maintenance.

[/quote']

I just want to point out that this isn't complete bullshit, as you claim. I run my own server off a custom box, and from time to time, when the server restarts, all tents and vehicles disappear, forcing me to restart the server again to spawn them in.

The better man walked away from this thread ages ago.

I wouldn't show you idiots my logs either. Why should he?

The only people he has to prove anything to is the devs. I haven't seen them ask him for shit.

Thread over. Idiots disperse.

QKYPc.gif

Good job moving your camp before the public got to it, You pay for the server you should be aloud to move it lol

^ Fuck off. Server admins are players and hold no extra right over the server.

Yeah, sucks, I'm sorry. I do believe, however, that it was made clear we were donating a server to the mod, to this game, we don't get to make the rules.

OP got into a weird situation suggesting abuse and did everything in his power to report it. The admin defended himself and, in his right, has not provided logs by request of the community. There is a sticky in this forum claiming Devs and the likes can demand access to a server for whatever reason and blacklist it if the admin does not comply.

Reasonable doubt should be enough for the above. Someone with higher power should request or gain access to the logs themselves and handle the issue. With what is provided it's pointless for any of us to judge the OP or the admin. So yeah, community trials do not seem to end well.

Locked.

Thread will be reported to Developers, which I don't think will do much. Besides... where is this going?

Please consider the following:

Admin states that they have no control over the server other then kicking/banning.

Due to a server restart tents may of bugged and all loot inside tents/vehicles may not show up until next restart. (This is a common bug, you just didn't know about it.)

In the image you state it is locked (Where is the locked icon?) and that an admin (No proof of showing an admin in, only a anonymous player.) is in there alone. There is no proof of an admin being in a locked server.