Wavydavey

what a good server for a new player

just bought xbox one x and day z, holy shit im terrible so far, whats a good server for someone new learning 

Start on one with low pop. Just about all the community servers after the first 5 pages are pretty quite. Give you a chance to learn some of the map, crafting and dealing with zombies. Find one with cars that spawn in built and you can cruise around the map with relative ease.

If the server is laggy or runs like garbage move on to another one.   

To build pvp skills join a deathmatch server. 

If you don't have it install IZurvive on your phone or tablet. It's a very handy map for dayz. 

Join 3pp official (on pc) if you want to be hunted town by hackers and hobohunters 😄

Edited by Homeschooliazon

11 hours ago, Therealkillerofdayz said:

Start on one with low pop. Just about all the community servers after the first 5 pages are pretty quite. Give you a chance to learn some of the map, crafting and dealing with zombies. Find one with cars that spawn in built and you can cruise around the map with relative ease.

If the server is laggy or runs like garbage move on to another one.   

To build pvp skills join a deathmatch server. 

If you don't have it install IZurvive on your phone or tablet. It's a very handy map for dayz. 

so whats the difference between Official, and Community? and also are there servers with more loot and less zombies and one that doesnt turn to night

Edited by Wavydavey

Official all have the same loot levels. You have one character that goes with you to every server, but you spawn in a new spot every time you change.

Community servers each have different loot levels, amount of zombies, and day to night times. Some have fully built cars that just need water and gas put in, some even spawn in with a base building kit in it. You also have a separate character for each server you join.  

If you play a empty or very low pop server first you will get a feel for the game faster. Try a bunch out till you find a few that run smooth and have the loot ect that your looking for. Some servers are pve only as well. 

Once you get the hang of staying alive, have shot a ton of zombies so you kinda have a feel for the gun play (its not pubg)...hope on a high pop and start having fun.

Low pops generally spawn less loot. I might be wrong, but who knows... Check out if Spaggie has any servers on console.

I operate a PVE server with very helpful members (my self included) who dont mind teaching others the game. Dm me if interested. Its by invite only

Im very i terested.just started on xbox one. Any assistance would be appreciated

Gamertag:Futureking83 

Xboxone

Add me im new to the game.

Edited by Futureking
misspelling