Sign in to follow this  
999white999

Dog tag s dropped when a player is killed

Question

We the people who play dayz want dog tags dropped when we kill player we don't want the voice tag on view like ps4 and ps5 player . Car please sort the cars out died so many times with a car and lost everything but thats dayz lol .take stuff out the game that no 1 uses .we need better basing building because it a bit crap u can not place in some places . And the last thing a offline mode so we can have a base left when we go to sleep or do something like a rest mode for 8 to 10 hour its a joke go bed wake up raided

Edited by 999white999

1 answer to this question

If your building a base in dayz your just posting a big sign saying "I want action and I have rewards for you if you win". Would be nice to have way better placement for sure.

Some private servers offer kill feeds, kinda like dog tags. Not sure what one would do with them in a game like dayz? The way the loot system/death works makes them seem a bit unworkable.

Most of that junk loot is slowly becoming usable and in some-cases valuable as the game changes. Plus its fun to kill someone and laugh at all the crap they picked up. Newbies to the game grab everything they come across.  

I hear ya on the cars. Wish they worked better, but in a way I'm glad they don't. Keeps them a rare sight and makes people think twice about using them. Not sure the game would be the same with cars buzzing all over the place! 

Edited by Therealkillerofdayz