Sign in to follow this  
Zalic

Blowing up your gate.

I need to blow up the gate on your base but can't ever seem to get the same results with quantity or placement of grenades. I've blown up gates with 5 grenades, 4 placed in the ground and i drop and run for the 5th. However it's not every time. I've gone through 8 before and not even made a dent. Is there any hints, tips or tricks on a one shot blow up? 

No tips huh? We'll i didnt really mean your gate imparticular. How about the gate of the guy who's building near me. I want him out. What's the best way of getting rid of them? Usually i blow there gate off and take the stuff i need. But it's not 100% full proof.

5 nades should do in any gate.  The best way is to unpin and drop and run, throwing them can make them bounce away.

DON'T BLOW UP MY GATE!!!!

Hmm yeah nades seem useless gainst gates to me. Often i throw 5 nades at a gate and it's just worn at best. You can get a friend/car/tent to climb over many gates/fences and then disassemble them from inside with an axe.

Big caliber guns are also good for destroying gates but metal gates can easily take 1000 shots to destroy.

Edit: Only Fences and Watchtowers can be dismantled from inside, gates NOT

Edited by Homeschooliazon

I never tought about a tent to jump. I gotta try it. Thanks for the help.