dope_man_420@hotmail.com

So it has come to this... (Friend Request)

Figured I would post this in Survivor HQ as well.

As the title states, I am looking for someone, or many people to play with. Whilst I know the risk of this, it outweighs the fact that playing alone is far to stressful than within a band of brethren.

I play with one other person, a great friend I've had for quite a long time. However it is time for bigger and better things, for me, or for both of us.

Let me start off by telling about myself, I have had great gear ranging from DMR's, NVG's, AS50's, ect. All to be lost to server hoppers or groups of people. Whilst I do not whine about it, it could have been prevented, or at least relieved by friends.

What I'm Looking For:

A band of people or friends to play with, a tight-knit tactical group willing to get things done, to own vehicular transportation, and to own a "home-base" with tents, loot, and the spoils of battle to share with one another in joy and laughter.

I would like:

Working Microphones

Tactical

Enough loot to survive in the North

And of course, Fun

So if there is anyone out there, I am here.

Some questions that have arisen in a previous thread in Bandit Campfire are;

Do I have qualms about killing other players?No I do not, if anyone poses a threat, I will be the first to fire. This does not mean I actively engage against players with nothing but a bandage and matches to their name.

How old are you, where do you live? I am 21 years of age, I live in Nevada, West Coast North America.

Any questions or concerns or even interviews can be forwarded to;

Steam : Crucifix911

Interested.

Edit: username cannot be found on steam (i copied and pasted)

Sounds like what I'm looking for, but same here I can't find you on Steam.

My Steam: josuna123

crucifix911

Still nothing

also, you can search "Gooby" on steam, i'm online and my bio says 'Playing: Day Z'.

Still, Others have stole my name. Might be hard.

I'm interested in joining a group, any post will be find, I've read ''The Zombie Survival guide'' by Max Brooks (Just because I had nothing to do doing a trip) and I want to have fun in DayZ :D

Steam: Artyom

Well anyone looking to add anyone to their group please let me know. I would prefer to have a sniper position, but can also do close-quarters combat or support positions.

Just for more information, I am currently geared with the following:

CZ550

M4A1 CCO

REVOLVER

Coyote Backpack (24 Slot)

Necessary Survival Tools

Nothing extreme as of now, but I just lost DMR/GPS/Range/NVGS to a friend "having my back". Also lost a UAZ to the same reason.

So again, anyone looking to add a competent member to their group, I'm here.

Sent you a friend request via Steam, OP.

Group of 5-6 survivors with a server and Mumble looking for a couple more good men to join us. Most of us have been playing together for a couple of years now, but we've added a few new people to the group; we don't seem to have had any issues thus far.

most server only allow 5ppl so keep that inmind make sure to check other servers like my main server Seattle 11