dayzsurvivors

Guy gets robbed

Awesome!

Those bandits were very kind!

All that for a flashlight, lol :D

I have to say with having so little i would of tried to kill one of the guys just for laughs. Not to mention might of been able to pull in some other bandit that could of had a field day with how clustered they were near the shore.

Should have just shot, probably could have gotten 2 of them

I have to say with having so little i would of tried to kill one of the guys just for laughs. Not to mention might of been able to pull in some other bandit that could of had a field day with how clustered they were near the shore.

See that's thinking like a computer game player. Thinking like a survivor you wouldn't condemn yourself to certain death. Plus this was 100 X funnier because the guy filming rolled with it.

Should have just shot' date=' probably could have gotten 2 of them

[/quote']

No fun. Hope we get RP servers so we can easier split people who just want to kill at any given opportunity and those who will actually act like a survivor and roll with what happens in game.

I couldn't stop laughing. I can tell his facial expression by the way he stops what he's moving and talking.

HILARIOUS!

Ah I see this got moved to the gallery. Well it wasn't MY video so didn't post it here originally, plus it was so funny I thought the wider audience of general would enjoy it.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD thats so funny :D

This is why there should be a logout timer or punishment for leaving the game.

Encounters like this are priceless and almost unheard of in any other multiplayer experience.

See that's thinking like a computer game player. Thinking like a survivor you wouldn't condemn yourself to certain death. Plus this was 100 X funnier because the guy filming rolled with it.

Should have just shot' date=' probably could have gotten 2 of them

[/quote']

No fun. Hope we get RP servers so we can easier split people who just want to kill at any given opportunity and those who will actually act like a survivor and roll with what happens in game.

Thinking like a survivor and a experienced mountaineer as I am. I also would not be in the open on the shore where this would of happened. Fact is this is not real life and some things like that will simply happen. Fact is in real life more than likely those guys would of A. avoided him or B. shot him on sight. Guy had nothing of use to them they had good gear. In real life they would not of exposed themselves to come stand over him and rob him. Don't pull out real life solutions or outlooks to situations that would not come about in real life.

I know this game is suppose to be an experiment etc. and in allot of ways it is. However, some situations like this can not be compared to real life. People do know they are in a game (or anti-game as rocket likes to call it).

best dayZ clip ive seen so far

love that they only steal his flashlight

Cant help but lolling but at the same time amused by how the game plays itself

Eh, slightly OT, but some comments are rather dumb in my opinion. Comments like (here or in video itself) "Oh well should've shot some of them at least", or, I quote: "Should have shot those Limey fucka u could have headshotted 2 than alt -f4ed".

And then people wonder why there's utter chaos or KOS / Deathmatch mentality on most servers, or among the community as a whole. Thing is, many people act MORE like it's a game, and hey, you can respawn after all.

TBH, they should act more realistic whenever possible. Simply shooting them also reduces the amount of those situations. A devil's circle, if that's the right expression. Guess why they probably did it at the coast. Less risk of being shot at by random people, since encounters with unarmed or slightly armed people are higher.

Basically, think like this: "I don't want to die." Thus, getting yourself in a situation where you may die without thinking twice is bad. If there's no other choice, fine. But in this (video) case it's clear. Attack them and you're dead. If you go along with it you have a chance at least.