saicoman

help, voice problem in the game!!!!!!!!!

when I talk to other players through the microphone, my voice is very spoiled, so no one understands what I'm saying. in other games and programs everything works. I did not find a solution to this problem on the Internet.

45 minutes ago, saicoman said:

when I talk to other players through the microphone, my voice is very spoiled, so no one understands what I'm saying. in other games and programs everything works. I did not find a solution to this problem on the Internet. 

You didn't make an effort to find the right way

45 minutes ago, clod999 said:

Может у тебя на голове шлем?

there is no helmet or gas mask

39 minutes ago, lex__1 said:

Вы не пытались найти правильный путь

I have a problem of a different nature, this solution did not help me

3 hours ago, saicoman said:

I have a problem of a different nature, this solution did not help me 

You should understand that the OS "App volume" tool is designed to enable the user to determine which applications and games can simultaneously access the audio device. The "Default" setting allows only the active application or game to receive and output sound. At the same time, background applications that use the resources of the sound card can be blocked by OS tools, or cause a conflict of sound input / output in the active application. It is necessary to change in "App volume" "Default" to "sound device" for all active and background applications and games - this will save you from a possible conflict of input / output sound in applications.
When DayZ is running, you will see in the "App volume" all active and background applications using the sound card, change "Default" to "sound device" for DayZ and for all applications available in the "App volume", after that restart the game.

Edited by lex__1

1 hour ago, lex__1 said:

Вы должны понимать, что инструмент ОС «Громкость приложения» предназначен для того, чтобы пользователь мог определить, какие приложения и игры могут одновременно получить доступ к аудиоустройству. Параметр «По умолчанию» позволяет только активному приложению или игре получать и выводить звук. В то же время фоновые приложения, использующие ресурсы звуковой карты, могут быть заблокированы инструментами ОС или вызвать конфликт ввода / вывода звука в активном приложении. Необходимо изменить в «Громкость приложения» «По умолчанию» на «звуковое устройство» для всех активных и фоновых приложений и игр - это убережет вас от возможного конфликта ввода / вывода звука в приложениях.
Когда DayZ запущен, вы увидите в «Громкость приложения» все активные и фоновые приложения, использующие звуковую карту, измените «По умолчанию» на «звуковое устройство» для DayZ и для всех приложений, доступных в «Громкости приложения», после этого перезапустите игра.

thank you, did, did not help((

3 hours ago, saicoman said:

thank you, did, did not help((

Do your friends tell you they can't hear you? They may be joking, check it out for yourself. Turn on the voice in the game, take the megaphone in your hands, turn it on and raising the megaphone to your mouth, say something in the game, you can hear how your voice works in the game.

Edited by lex__1

13 hours ago, lex__1 said:

Do your friends tell you they can't hear you? They may be joking, check it out for yourself. Turn on the voice in the game, take the megaphone in your hands, turn it on and raising the megaphone to your mouth, say something in the game, you can hear how your voice works in the game.

the voice works, but it is badly damaged, I don't even understand a word

found a temporary solution to the problem. everything works with an external sound card USB PnP sound Devise. The built-in sound card does not work properly Conexant SmartAudio HD