Ps4Ranger9990

The 4 Seasons

Past few months, I've been pondering what it would be like if seasons were in the game. I have told my friends and ppl I play with the idea of seasons. They all seem to love it. Seeing Chernarus/Livonia as just fall is getting a little boring, to be honest. Why not have snow covering the ground, ice on ponds and lakes (oceans)? And maybe have the game have a season that is actually Summer, not a 50/50 fall and summer-like season. If you add something like spring or snow, you might have to add snow tires or other tires for offroading due to spring's slippery mud. I am just asking these things now as it is a new year (Happy 2021), as I don't know what you have in mind for the year. Bohemia Inc. please take a look at this post, it isn't much but we'd all love this in the game. I have seen a lot of other posts about people asking for you to add seasons into the game. Have a Good Day Bohemia and everyone else who reads this. 

Pc had winter mods and I'd love to see this on console too but I don't expect we'll get it as it is just a mod.