Indestructible walls. Code lock
No traders
No missions
PVP
Many zombies
Zombie spawn points revamped
Player spawn points revamped
Precious cars, harder to find, harder to fix it
Loot revamped - logic loot spawn (logic as possible)
3h day 3h night
Darker nights
New game mechanics, tiredness, hygiene, diet management provided by Hellretex mod
No admin tools abused, only fair play
Events - Hunting bandits with unique equipment. Unique loot spawned by admins in various logical locations once a week (Unique weapon for example)
Admin base as a trader
Active admin

All settings and installed mods are to change the core of Dayz gameplay. I'm tired of people who keep shooting other just because "why not". Still possible and allowed, but with low ammo and guns spawned around, that kind of situations should be reduced.

New loot spawn system, it's not fully tested yet but working as can I see. I'm keeping testing it and I will keep working on it.
Slow zombie, spawn points revamped (for zombies and players).

More detailed information in my steam group.
Main page of Steam group
Direct link to my forum on Steam group with detailed information

SERVER STATUS: RUNNING

60058D2EA110EA01FC30BEFE582B7CB091AED679

97F2EF8195C0BE4DC3F234A3D2B98EF9B41A0CB9

CE8A11F973A9C830DA292026485AFB6FD029C78C

4CBDFDF80DFD040C7E6D9EFF289462538853E7AC

Edited by agresorxf

Dude, you have GOT to adjust loot spawns.  One apple and a half a box of cereal in the entire city of Severograd? Really?  Not to mention not one single knife, hatchet, crowbar, nothing, after searching literally dozens of sheds and barns?  Windstrides clothing mod?  The only clothes I have found was sneakers and men's suits.  It's janky AF and needs some SEVERE tweeking.  I'm not a noob to DayZ, and have played on some pretty serious hardcore servers, but this server isn't hardcore.....it's impossible.

On 12/29/2020 at 2:48 AM, Stagman70 said:

Dude, you have GOT to adjust loot spawns.  One apple and a half a box of cereal in the entire city of Severograd? Really?  Not to mention not one single knife, hatchet, crowbar, nothing, after searching literally dozens of sheds and barns?  Windstrides clothing mod?  The only clothes I have found was sneakers and men's suits.  It's janky AF and needs some SEVERE tweeking.  I'm not a noob to DayZ, and have played on some pretty serious hardcore servers, but this server isn't hardcore.....it's impossible.

I dont understand what Your problem. Me, my wife and two other players have no issues with it, all of us survived for long time with no problems.

About apples or other fruits spawning under trees. They are vanilla I did not change any think. 
Other food items - yes they are extremally rare and You wont survive if You will focus on searching that kind of food on the beggining.
Best thing to do at fresh spawn to find some clothes (any think to warm You up) and look for fruits and mushrooms. For example I found a lot of them yesterday on the edge of the forest near main road from Solnichniy to Elektrozavodsk.

Modded items are the most rarest items. 

"One apple and a half a box of cereal in the entire city of Severograd?" - did You search EVERY house, school or office building in the town to get food ? More easier is to get axe in farms and villages.

"It's janky AF and needs some SEVERE tweeking." - AF ? What that means ? It does not need any tweaking.

"I'm not a noob to DayZ, and have played on some pretty serious hardcore servers, but this server isn't hardcore.....it's impossible." - 5 other players, including me and my wife manage to survive, get some food suplies and some better clothes. Buggs and Toffe found two times SVD and this is very rare gun - spawning only one on the map. So its not impossible.

I all ready played on servers with  "HARD COE" in the server name. They never was hard but turbo easy, all of them. Last night I was search for car battery for 5h, travelled around 15km. That what im calling hard core and survival.

"DAYZ REALISM" I dont pick that name for my server bicouse sounds good.

Well kudos to "Buggs and Toffe", but yes, I literally searched every single building, shed, outhouse, barn, car, everything.  Think what you will, but I and two other friends, all three of us in different cities, couldn't find not one steak knife, two stones to make a stone knife, screwdriver, nothing. 

On 1/4/2021 at 11:22 AM, Stagman70 said:

Well kudos to "Buggs and Toffe", but yes, I literally searched every single building, shed, outhouse, barn, car, everything.  Think what you will, but I and two other friends, all three of us in different cities, couldn't find not one steak knife, two stones to make a stone knife, screwdriver, nothing. 

Funny but I didnt change amount of stones or screw drivers. Blame Bohemia for that. Im not sure what happend but I check Severograd and some villages by installing admin tools again.

This is Severograd town.
39FB5B20FBE565C8D3D8303BD21C7BAFFFB68644

9F2A0FA4E57961F9019EF679A1C358C1BA22FFC4

320E48F301CE85AB70D9EB5DC414A54A054614D8

This part of other town.
4857979FB982B8268619870A7EB440E83EC4D2F8

This is spawned loot in some village.
FEF5E595090294921DE9341C2D3A22A077D0F55E

So as You see its not so bad as You telling. Also modded items are spawned and a lot of apples on 4th screenshot.
I did not change fruits, rocks, mushrooms etc. They all are vanilla.

Edited by agresorxf

Btw. Best way to contact with me on my steam group. Im always online if im not in work.

Edited by agresorxf

On 1/5/2021 at 10:42 AM, agresorxf said:

Funny but I didnt change amount of stones or screw drivers. Blame Bohemia for that. Im not sure what happend but I check Severograd and some villages by installing admin tools again.

This is Severograd town.
39FB5B20FBE565C8D3D8303BD21C7BAFFFB68644

9F2A0FA4E57961F9019EF679A1C358C1BA22FFC4

320E48F301CE85AB70D9EB5DC414A54A054614D8

This part of other town.
4857979FB982B8268619870A7EB440E83EC4D2F8

This is spawned loot in some village.
FEF5E595090294921DE9341C2D3A22A077D0F55E

So as You see its not so bad as You telling. Also modded items are spawned and a lot of apples on 4th screenshot.
I did not change fruits, rocks, mushrooms etc. They all are vanilla.

WOW!  Three guns, a couple crowbars, a baseball bat, and a pipe wrench out of all those spawns.  Thanx for proving my point.

You just prove so You don't read servers descriptions with understanding or You didn't read them at all.
Desktop-10-01-2021-23-09-44-164.jpg

Second thing. I prove so loot what You talk about it is there and is possible to find what was missing for You. It is possible to gather some stuff for start and than look for better weapons, gear. 
Even my wife manage to survive and got better gear pretty fast while she is none experienced player in DayZ.

Edited by agresorxf