jakeyonafarm

Can these computer specs run Dayz

I know absolutely nothing about PC, but I will be building a PC with these parts (I've not included the fans or whatnot) but will these run Dayz and how badly or smoothly?

CPU: Ryzen 3 3100

Motherboard: ASRock B550M-HDV AM4 MATX

RAM (Memory): TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4 16GB Kit (2 x 8GB) 3200MHz

SSD: TEAMGROUP MS30 512GB

Graphics Card: ASUS GeForce GTX 1650 Super Overclocked 4GB Phoenix Fan Edition

Power Supply: EVGA W3 450 W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply

26 minutes ago, Darkdragonpro said:

yes. like 60 - 70 fps all extreme

So if i went medium settings then i could get pretty high fps (higher than 60-70) 

Yup. You might want to think about getting a 600 w PSU though if your running an AMD

With that video card- you can run dayz on 3 monitors with surround vision BTW. (Just thought I would throw that in there)

Once 3 monitors you never go back!

4 hours ago, Exxoduss said:

Yup. You might want to think about getting a 600 w PSU though if your running an AMD

With that video card- you can run dayz on 3 monitors with surround vision BTW. (Just thought I would throw that in there)

Once 3 monitors you never go back!

I know absolutely nothing about computers so this doesn’t really make much sense to me, but i  currently only have enough room for one monitor but thank you for the help 

9 hours ago, jakeyonafarm said:

I know absolutely nothing about computers so this doesn’t really make much sense to me, but i  currently only have enough room for one monitor but thank you for the help 

Wall mounts, my friend!  Wall mounts. But yeah, one step at a time, lest you might break it on accident

Well, I have an Alienware x17 Top specs, and I keep running into sooo many fucking issues with this game, having to rescyn files, re-validate every time I switch server . . . . and the Developers simply do not give a shi, Id save the £45 and either wait for The Day Before to come out in June or go play Rust or something else with a less toxic mentality to gaming