Sign in to follow this  
VodkaFish

A question for Apartment Dwellers

Hi,  You know those tall really apartments that are all over the map?  All the ones I have been in so far have a break in the stairs around the 9th floor.

Is it possible to get on the roof of one of those?   When I try to jump to the other side it seems the developers put an invisible fence in the way.  My character attempts to vault over the invisible fence then falls down to the stairs below.

??

Thanks.

Im not 100% sure but you should be able to run up them if you stick to the side, unless they changed something in 1.10.

7 minutes ago, Robzom11 said:

Im not 100% sure but you should be able to run up them if you stick to the side, unless they changed something in 1.10.

ok, next time I get in one I'll try again.   It seemed like there was an invisible barrier.   I make it past the break in the stairs on the first level with no issues.  Its the top floors that are preventing me from going to the roof.

2 minutes ago, VodkaFish said:

ok, next time I get in one I'll try again.   It seemed like there was an invisible barrier.   I make it past the break in the stairs on the first level with no issues.  Its the top floors that are preventing me from going to the roof.

Oh ok in that case im not sure, thought you were talking about the first floor stairs.