Buddagee

Shovels & Pickaxes

Anyone know how to repair Shovels & Pickaxes? since the update you can only use them a few times and Duck tape or a Sharpening stones do not work... cheers in advance

Bwahahahaha! It really is devilish. I’m on the hunt for leather sewing kits and going through shoes quickly. I show up at any military zone looking for durable boots thinking, “Welcome to the world’s most dangerous shopping mall.” Duct tape is useless to me now. Right now, there is no method for shovel/pickaxe repair, @Buddagee.

• Thanks 1

On 11/28/2020 at 5:23 PM, Buddagee said:

Anyone know how to repair Shovels & Pickaxes? since the update you can only use them a few times and Duck tape or a Sharpening stones do not work... cheers in advance

not exactly sure what is going on for you, but I repaired my pick ax about 6 times while trying to tear some walls down. Gotta use the sharpening stone. o.o

• Like 3

Thank you for the tip about the pickaxe @James Adam Rimmer.

On a side note, I think it would be plausible to repair the shovel with epoxy putty (I know you can’t). The sharpening stone doesn’t make sense for the shovel.

Edited by EzyStriderPS4
  • Like 1
  • Beans 1

@ EzyStriderPS4

In a serious and logical game, yes, but this is an abstruse and grotesque game ... a kind of "Rubik's meatloaf". 😉

Edited by Riddick_2K
  • Haha 1