Sign in to follow this  
gandhi's flip flop

Loot spawn system restrictions

People hoarding weapons makes the game way less fun because of these "only this amount of weapons in a server" situation. How is it fair that people are not able to find any guns ammo etc literally never because few people just hoarded them in their hidden bases etc. I think it is a pointless restriction and ruins the game experience for everybody but few hoarders. I hope it is removed or reworked for a way better one. 

Edited by gandhi's flip flop

I agree. Although there are those who think it's great for some reason.

I'd say keep the numbers small for the higher tiered weapons and attachments, but at least make them spawn on the server, even if loot hoarders have loads of them buried in the ground.

Rare helicrash loot is now opted out from count in cargo of player-owned storage items (tents, crates,..)

This is from the Stable 1.09 update.  So, which weapons were you thinking of?

10 hours ago, Tonyeh said:

I agree. Although there are those who think it's great for some reason.

In another thread you're complaining that people are finding your stashes, so it can't be both. 

If there will be no limits hoarders will just hoard more. You have to find their stashes and loot them. Still helicopter loot is not limited as written above, so happy hunting.

Let them hoard more. It wouldn't matter what they hoard if their hidden loot didn't count against new loot spawning.

As things stand, you can server hop and gather a few Ak's, bury them and eliminate a server from spawning new ones forever.

That's a shitty mechanic if ever there was one.