MickyWallopNutz

PVE Cherno server friendly.

Friendly PVE Cherno server.  Nwaf kill zone only.  No base raiding .  Just a friendly server for noobs to the game or whoever to experience the game without getting shot in the first 10mins of starting ! 

PvE UkM 

message for password. 

Edited by MickyWallopNutz

Hello. 

Friendly Cherno PvE server looking for more players.  10slot at the moment but will extend if demand. 

Server name: PvE UkM

•Please DM me for server password. 

Looking to get more regular players on the server.  Base building encouraged.  Team up or go solo.  Help each other out or stay solo and live a nomadic lifestyle in the woods. 

No KOS.  NWAF kill zone.  
No Base Raiding.

Come and get established on a friendly server and explore the map, hunt and build etc. 

Modding ongoing.  Will be adding more cars etc soon. 

•Find me on Reddit too.  MickyWallopNutz

•Please DM me for server password•

Edited by MickyWallopNutz

Hi. 

Friendly Cherno PvE server available for players.  Would suit new players to the game or existing players who would like to get established on a friendly server.  Would also suit a group who are looking for a server to call home. 

No Base raiding. 
No KOS ( NWAF kill zone only) 

Lightly modded.  We have implemented M3S truck fully working with building materials in the back.  Also AdA 4x4 with items in the back ready to go.  Base building encouraged.  Team up or go solo and live a nomadic lifestyle.  No wipes are planned so come and build a base and get established in Cherno. 

Friendly admins and existing players.  

Server name is PvE UkM 

•Please Dm for server password•

Merged.

Please stop making new topics about your server, one is enough.