Sign in to follow this  
Dcloud01

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME GET A DAYZ SERVER!?!?!?

I ADORE THIS GAME.... I have spent hours playing it... only problem being... i had the game less than a year... and all of a sudden no servers can be found. I play on the ps4 version, so "standalone". I even purchased the Livonia DLC, and maybe got to actually play it about three times. See, the thing is, im not the only one who has this issue. I had a friend who i played with all the time who is experiencing the same exact problem. This has been going on for about 6 to 8 MONTHS straight. I log on, it just says "UNABLE TO GET SERVERS". THE GAME DOESNT EVEN ATTEMPT TO LOAD ANYTHING!!!!!! I DELETED THIS GAME AND REINSTALLED IT SO MANY TIMES OVER THOSE MONTHS JUST HOPING IT WOULD FIND SOME KIND OF SERVER ON THE OFFICIAL OR COMMUNITY SIDE!!! NOPE!! NOT EVEN AN ATTEMPT!! SO EXCUSE ME IF THIS IS A BIT FRUSTRATING BECAUSE I PAYED 50 BUCKS FOR A GAME ON CONSOLE THAT I WAITED ABOUT 7 OR 8 LONG YEARS TO PLAY, I PLAY IT FOR LESS THAN A YEAR AND THEN BLOOP, ITS GONE. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!?!?!?!?

i also forgot to mention that i live in the southern US in Louisiana if that helps anything 

@Dcloud01

Hi, thanks for letting us know, this is a problem we are currently looking into. Could you PM me please with some further details?

• Your PS4 account nickname
  • The last time you tried to see servers (can be today)

To clarify, can you not see any servers at all, no official, nor community servers, no matter how you set your filters in the server browser? And just to be sure, your internet connection works fine with other games?