Illegitking1269

Cant Load a Single server/ PS4

This is the most frustrating thing in the world. One day the game stops working and havent been able to play since. This was well over a month ago I was last able to play. So basically, Upon loading a server, doesnt matter what server, Official, highly populated community servers, empty servers etc., (I've tried at least 50 different servers), the loading bar always stops at the same exact point and it starts flickering, then it says, "you were kicked off the game, (timeout)". I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, I've tried deleting cached save data, I've tried restoring my licenses on my Account, I've tried restarting the game, I've tried restarting the playstation. I've troubleshooted as much as PS4 will let me, there's only so much you can on PS4, still nothing. The loading bar always stops at the EXACT same point. Where the little loading bar crosses the left solid white line on the road in the picture, it always stops there. Then it starts flickering....and boom nothing. I've payed for a game I haven't been able to play in over a month and it's infuriating. I need help please.

@Illegitking1269

Hi, thanks for letting us know, this is a problem we are currently looking into. Could you PM me please with some further details?

• Your PS4 account nickname
  • The last time you tried to a server, and which server that was (the more recent, the better)

On 10/2/2020 at 5:21 AM, Illegitking1269 said:

This is the most frustrating thing in the world. One day the game stops working and havent been able to play since. This was well over a month ago I was last able to play. So basically, Upon loading a server, doesnt matter what server, Official, highly populated community servers, empty servers etc., (I've tried at least 50 different servers), the loading bar always stops at the same exact point and it starts flickering, then it says, "you were kicked off the game, (timeout)". I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, I've tried deleting cached save data, I've tried restoring my licenses on my Account, I've tried restarting the game, I've tried restarting the playstation. I've troubleshooted as much as PS4 will let me, there's only so much you can on PS4, still nothing. The loading bar always stops at the EXACT same point. Where the little loading bar crosses the left solid white line on the road in the picture, it always stops there. Then it starts flickering....and boom nothing. I've payed for a game I haven't been able to play in over a month and it's infuriating. I need help please.

im experiencing the exact same issue, tried reinstalling, verifying files, happens on official and modded servers, but im on PC not PS4, any help?

Same issue here only i haven't been able to play a single game. I'm on ps4 and bought the game a month ago, tried playing dozens of times. The first two times i actually saw the queue before getting an error, but after that I've only ever stalled in the server browser. I hit connect and nothing happens for about a minute then i get "You were kicked off the game. (Timeout)". Tried everything i can think of.

49 minutes ago, Travg42 said:

Same issue here only i haven't been able to play a single game. I'm on ps4 and bought the game a month ago, tried playing dozens of times. The first two times i actually saw the queue before getting an error, but after that I've only ever stalled in the server browser. I hit connect and nothing happens for about a minute then i get "You were kicked off the game. (Timeout)". Tried everything i can think of.

do you have the digital copy or the disc copy of the game?

14 hours ago, TrippyPNW- said:

Has anyone figured out how to fix this? I’m having the same issue I’ve tried EVERYTHING 

I haven't experienced this issue either.  ......sorry you're having problems.  The worst I had after the update was the old issue of freezing after the loading screen when you just begin to appear in-game.   ....as the textures are rendering.

As mentioned above, if you are experiencing this issue with a specific or all servers, please DM me with:

• Your PS4 account nickname
  • Your public IPv4
  • The last time you tried to connect to a server, and which server that was (the more recent, the better)

How to DM me: Go to my profile by clicking on my name next to this reply, and there, click the "Message" button.