Sign in to follow this  
zanderflex

One hell of an assault our group did.

http://imgur.com/a/XXk0q

Pics by toncom obviously, unfortunately in the heat of the moment i forgot to fraps the attack but luckily ton got these pictures to tell our story.

If anyone wants some background info, this was on dallas 3 and this attack was on the DayZ Reddit Squad. Toncom infiltrated their group due to their ideology of creating a sustaining society, and being bandits we were, we kicked some ass and chewed some bubblegum. The pictures tell the rest of the story.

This is why I stick to me, myself, and I. No disappointment when bandits come rape my camp, because I don't have one!

Excellent stuff though.

Very Nicely done buddy, I'm yet to stumble upon one of these camps but I haven't been putting in the ground work of finding survivor groups websites etc.

May start soon.

Very Nicely done buddy' date=' I'm yet to stumble upon one of these camps but I haven't been putting in the ground work of finding survivor groups websites etc.

May start soon.

[/quote']

It sounds like they didn't stumble on it.

Sounds like they hooked up with real life people playing a game and lied to them in order to gain an advantage in an alpha mode video game.

People you never want to trust ever again.

Or as I like to put it; people i wouldn't piss on if their hair was on fire.

MasterCaution' pid='27953' dateline='1337195477']

Very Nicely done buddy' date=' I'm yet to stumble upon one of these camps but I haven't been putting in the ground work of finding survivor groups websites etc.

May start soon.

[/quote']

Sounds like they hooked up with real life people playing a game and lied to them in order to gain an advantage in an alpha mode video game.

Want a tissue or something? lol

May start soon.

[/quote']

You sound mad. This is a sandbox video game. If espionage is your method of getting ahead, go for it. I hope you never go near Eve Online, this stuff is encouraged there.

As it is here. It's all good though. Some people need to learn the hard way.

May start soon.

[/quote']

Ahhh carebears will never cease to amuse me

God I hate Redditors, any little thing you can do to bullycide them is a victory in my book.

you need to relocate your camp every couple of days...This helps you keep your gear in-check by dropping the least valuable items

I Love you.

no homo

Wish I could join you, if you wouldnt mind, im looking for a group just like yours. Please send me a message on here or add me on steam "Tehbigjoe"

Thanks, im guessing you have a voip, info would be great if possible :)

Wish I could join you' date=' if you wouldnt mind, im looking for a group just like yours. Please send me a message on here or add me on steam "Tehbigjoe"

[/quote']

Haha, sorry but no, if we start letting outsiders into our group, then I'm sure karma will take action against us.

You sir' date=' are living my dream, gosh, we're a group of 15 swedes just trying to find a place like this.

[/quote']

Infiltration my friend, find a survivor group who is recruiting, and get one member of yours to join them and find their base. Then the rest is history.

If you gona brag about it please tell the real story:

Toncom was in our group, we trusted him.

He got angry because we told him not to pick up his friends (zanderflex) with the jeep. He went rogue with his friends and killed us. We realy don't care about it, its part of the game,but please keep the story straight.(We actualy killed toncom twice after your raid).

If you gona brag about it please tell the real story:

Toncom was in our group' date=' we trusted him.

He got angry because we told him not to pick up his friends (zanderflex) with the jeep. He went rogue with his friends and killed us. We realy don't care about it, its part of the game,but please keep the story straight.(We actualy killed toncom twice after your raid).

[/quote']

That's the story you guys like to tell everyone, but it is not the truth. Our group has raided many camps, this was the biggest and best so far, which is why we posted this one. And the plan from the beginning was to raid you guys, if ton wanted to use a jeep he could have just taken it, not like you guys had much security anyway.

That's the story you guys like to tell everyone, but it is not the truth. Our group has raided many camps, this was the biggest and best so far, which is why we posted this one. And the plan from the beginning was to raid you guys, if ton wanted to use a jeep he could have just taken it, not like you guys had much security anyway.

Then why take the time to ask us? If it was realy your "plan" it would be stupid to let us know that you (his friends) are comming...

Then why take the time to ask us? If it was realy your "plan" it would be stupid to let us know that you (his friends) are comming...

Because then we wouldn't have to take a 10km walk to your base... And if he would have just stolen the jeep that would have killed our plan right then and there. So we said fuck it and hauled our asses to your camp.