Sign in to follow this  
magpie6108

1.10 Dyed In Wool |Realistic|Hardcore|Bases+

Welcome to Dyed In Wool.  Be sure to read the rules.  Our intention is to create a Vanilla/modded balanced experience and to remain hardcore. This is our first server and we want to take the proper steps to make a fun and fair environment.

.  You will not spawn with money. No ATM. You will carry cash. Stash it 
          or build a base.

.   You cannot buy guns at traders, only sell. No magazines/attachments only sell. 

.  All weapons and most items have custom spawn rates and locations.

.  To raid, you can ONLY USE a hacksaw, nothing else will work. You cannot damage doors or walls. Only the code locks on the doors can take damage with a hack saw to gain entry inside.

. Air drops will have 3 different types of drops, guns, building material and medical supply's. They will not show u location u will have to find it.

. Zombies, you will encounter more of them, in military camps and especially in airdrops.

. You will need to find or purchase a BB+ (Base Building) Blueprint in order to build. Craft a workstation and make sure you have the right materials. Check out the Faq channel for more information. 

. Hunting wild game for meat and pelts will net you the biggest gains at the traders we have placed in 3 areas around the map.

. Ammo will not be available to buy at traders, make it or find it. Check the faq on how to make ammo.

Here is the link to our Discord for the rest of the rules and server info:

https://discord.gg/jQWJzzG

Edited by magpie6108

I can't seem to get enough of this server! Well balanced economy, hardcore gameplay. There's enough guns around to find, but not too many like an overly militarized server. The perfect balance. The airdrops are hardcore spawning with like 50 zombies!! Good community of players, just what I was looking for!

I love that this server is not a run to the trader to get geared type play. There are traders, but they are for survival gear only. This is a different experience of a modded server, more realistic, more hardcore, more fun. the gun packages are a great selection, simple and effective. the base building though has been my favorite thing, with Base Building Plus, you can snap an effective base together in a couple of days.  love this server, hope to see more of you there.

New Update 2020-10-13
+ Added ammo crafting station to each trader safezone
+ Added ammo crafting supplies to Attachments/ammo trader
* Loot will now spawn at Prison Island and Krasnostav airfield. Go check it out!
* 3rd person view is now enabled on the server
* Increased heli crash spawn rate
- Removed ammo purchase from trader (Must craft/find)

+ Added Skalisty Island bridge
+ Added Prison Island bridge
* Reworked Krasnostav airfield 

+Added custom NEAF 
*Changed airdrop loot
-Removed no shoe damage (Beware!)

-Removed Air drop notification and location

+ Added custom loading screen. Artwork by Rumfive.

+ Added Ammo making faq to discord

+ Added Base Building  faq to discord

* Updated 1.10 compatibility for custom DIW loading screen
* Reduced ammo spawn rates
* Increased spawn rates for everything ammo crafting related. Check the FAQ for a how to. NOTE: Any ammo that cannot be crafted with this mod like .357 or 408 chey can still be found in loot locations on the map. Currently pre-made vanilla ammo has the same spawn rate as tips and casings, but eventually we will phase out most but not all pre-made vanilla ammo. We just need to find the perfect balance for a survival gameplay, which will come through testing
NOTICE: New IP and Name

Find us at:
DZSA LAUNCHER: [UPDATED 11/20] 1.10 Dyed In Wool V2 |Realistic|Hardcore|Bases+
IP: 192.169.88.51:2424
Discord: https://discord.gg/jQWJzzG

Quick question.....how can you say you're "hardcore" if you have 3PP?  You had me up to that point, but 'corner-peeking' killed it.

+ Added M40A1 integrally silenced bolt action rifle with ammo sling (separate attachment) chambered in .308 win

+ Added M60E4 + Added SV98 bolt action rifle chambered in .308 win

+ Added G36X

+ Added blue camonet tarp

* Fixed M249 mags not spawning

* Fixed bug where player could not be warmed from fire sources

* Other additional loot changes and trader updates

+ Added snowmobile mod. Single person vehicles seem popular, so I figured we should add something while the snow is here. I will test them tomorrow evening and if they work good enough I'll add them to shop tomorrow night

Find us at:
Discord: https://discord.gg/jQWJzzG
DZSA Launcher: DIW Dyed in Wool|Realistic|Balanced|Missions|LiteRP|Winter|BBP|
IP: 192.169.88.51:2424