ImpulZ

Console Update 1.09

14 hours ago, Kean__1 said:

PS4 original with the game installed on an external Samsung SSD T5. 

Some of these issues are not as pronounced for some but worse for others.  Servers also seem to be a variable in some cases.  The claims are valid but again, not necessarily experienced by all nor at the  same level of severity.  There's plenty of examples to show that.

btw, sometime after an update and switching to an external SSD I had a notable improvement in the driveability of vehicles in DayZ.  While lagging and glitching are still problems, they weren't near the issue they were for me before.  Previous to that, I often couldn't faster than a running pace without encountering freezes and subsequent wrecks.  Noww, I can regularly travel 50+ KPH with a couple stutters here and there.  My friend playing on the same server can't.  

The issues are real and expressed my many.  

you on official or community?

• Beans 1

17 hours ago, Kean__1 said:

PS4 original with the game installed on an external Samsung SSD T5. 

Some of these issues are not as pronounced for some but worse for others.  Servers also seem to be a variable in some cases.  The claims are valid but again, not necessarily experienced by all nor at the  same level of severity.  There's plenty of examples to show that.

btw, sometime after an update and switching to an external SSD I had a notable improvement in the driveability of vehicles in DayZ.  While lagging and glitching are still problems, they weren't near the issue they were for me before.  Previous to that, I often couldn't faster than a running pace without encountering freezes and subsequent wrecks.  Noww, I can regularly travel 50+ KPH with a couple stutters here and there.  My friend playing on the same server can't.  

The issues are real and expressed my many.  

I use an original with no SSD but on community servers, there’s issues of course but personally not had them myself.

I get some people are dealing with issues others aren’t either, seems like you’re either somewhat lucky or you’re not on how it runs.

On 9/26/2020 at 12:35 AM, rackinglad27 said:

you on official or community?

These issues are consistent for us on both.  Makes no difference so far.

On 9/26/2020 at 4:25 AM, lJamesHalel1 said:

I use an original with no SSD but on community servers, there’s issues of course but personally not had them myself.

I get some people are dealing with issues others aren’t either, seems like you’re either somewhat lucky or you’re not on how it runs.

Honestly, I can't tell you what the triggers are for some of these issues.  Only that these are not necessarily unique to jsut me of a couple others as they have been widely reported.  I'm also not dismissing that others may not have to the same problems and/or frequency of them.  

Again, at one point after an update, I was suddenly able to drive vehicles @ 50kph or above with far fewer incidents of freezes and even some glitches (e.g. car begins to bounce around, flipping in the air, clipping through map, etc.).   At the time I had upgraded to the ext SSD and installed DayZ on that but I don't know for sure if that was the reason my performance improved.  ....in cars at least.

The issue with the stuttering was introduced a couple updates ago.  I discovered you could stop or "reset" it by simply tapping the inventory wheel button (R1 IIRC).  Unfortunately, this has to be done every 30 seconds or so.  This issue is also not unique to just a select few.

The persistent problems with the inventory, using the reload button, stuttering, frame rate issues in towns, vehicle lag / glitches, etc. don;t necessarily change based on whether I'm on an official server, someone else's community server or my own.  

• Like 1

a question if a user connects and disconnects very quickly and does it often, he is cheating someone can tell me I have a user on xbox who does it constantly seems strange to me

same loot all the time.........

not just 12-24 hours later.. several days later because of other players interacting with the loot. very boring

On 9/29/2020 at 6:07 AM, Idel Palencia said:

a question if a user connects and disconnects very quickly and does it often, he is cheating someone can tell me I have a user on xbox who does it constantly seems strange to me

yes

On 9/29/2020 at 5:07 AM, Idel Palencia said:

I added a guy I chatted in game with a while back and recently his status keeps popping up on my ps4. its says etc is now online, etc is now offline, like that about 5 or more times. so yea is he duping or ghosting, either way its cheating isn't it?

Why is item desync STILL happening on consoles? This problem is potentially game breaking at times, and I can't believe it's still an issue. It's a death sentence in a fire fight or with more than one zombie around. I shouldn't have to relog every time the server gets confused about what is in my hand, especially with how often you have to switch what you are holding in this game. @ImpulZ

On 9/8/2020 at 3:37 PM, Rami Obeidat said:

Two years of gameplay and the game from bad to worse ...
It does not make sense that everything is rare !!!!! To build a base you need thousands of nails ... But you will only find one box or two of the nails in one city !!!!! And this applies to everything !!!
Good weapons take years to find !!
Are you really surprised why there are Dupers in the game !!? Because you are so stingy.

Then you’re not playing in the right areas.  M4, KA-M, KA-74, Mosin are easy to find.  Heli crash sites are also easy to find and always one rare gun; VSD, VSS, KA-101, LAR. Building supplies are also in abundance if you search the right areas. Finally learn to raid. 

Will we be getting admin tools on consoles soon? as renting servers is pointless without it. Or will console players get a discount on renting servers because we don't get the same features as pc players?