Sign in to follow this  
Badwolvie

Re-enable ability to wear balaclava's/ski-masks with motorcycle helmets.

A couple patches back the ability to wear a ski-mask or balaclava under your motorcycle helmet was disabled. There was no logical reason to do this, as the items didn't majorly clip with one another. Also, wearing a ski masks or balaclava under a motorcycle helmet in real life is very common, so its not like the combination wasn't realistic.

Pretty simple, the combo is one of the best in the game and re-adding it would be fantastic.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Homeschooliazon said:

Yes. Maybe it was removed because there were clipping issues.

It is of course possible, but as someone who wore that combination all the time, it really was one of the best fitting combos available in terms of the lack of clipping. I mean, I'm less likely to believe it was disabled for clipping reasons seeing as other major clothing item clipping issues were not resolved at the same time.

I’m not sure it was because of clipping but it might be neat if a motorcycle helmet could have a balaclava as an attachment. 

On 9/15/2020 at 5:25 PM, Parazight said:

I’m not sure it was because of clipping but it might be neat if a motorcycle helmet could have a balaclava as an attachment. 

no need for an attachment! Motorcycle helmet fills helmet slot, where as balaclava fills face slot. Currently nothing works in face slot while wearing a motorcycle helmet. It used to though. so a strange change considering it never showed up in the patch notes.