Sign in to follow this  
xenomat

Zombies climbing player made walls...?

Sorry if this was already asked, i wasn't able to find anything. Well, Zombies are climbing the walls of our camp even when there is barbed wire on top. Is this supposed to happen..? And if so, what is the use of a nice base with walls and gates, if Zombies are able to just climb them without any problems?

And why am i not able to climb the walls, are Zombies somehow more Athletic? Finding this out after spending so many hours collecting stuff and building a base really is... frustrating to say the least. 😦

1 hour ago, xenomat said:

Sorry if this was already asked, i wasn't able to find anything. Well, Zombies are climbing the walls of our camp even when there is barbed wire on top. Is this supposed to happen..? And if so, what is the use of a nice base with walls and gates, if Zombies are able to just climb them without any problems?

And why am i not able to climb the walls, are Zombies somehow more Athletic? Finding this out after spending so many hours collecting stuff and building a base really is... frustrating to say the least. 😦

I'd be okay with them hopping over the walls if at least fitting barbed wire could stop them. But I guess it is better than wolves, bears etc who just run straight through the walls...

Ok well walking through walls is clearly a bug, but what about the climbing? I also take opinions 🙂

I'm fine with them climbing stuff in general btw... just not the walls i built, these are really high and awesome.

Edited by xenomat

On 8/18/2020 at 4:39 PM, xenomat said:

Well see, the point of a base isn't to protect yourself from zombies, because zombies really aren't a legitimate threat, the point is to put your shit somewhere where others won't get it. also zombies run through player built walls

On 8/18/2020 at 3:12 PM, Derleth said:

I'd be okay with them hopping over the walls if at least fitting barbed wire could stop them. But I guess it is better than wolves, bears etc who just run straight through the walls...

I recently got attacked by wolves in my base and they did not run through my walls. Maybe you are playing on a modded server ?