Sign in to follow this  
MickyWallopNutz

Has the update implemented fully on my server?

Fairly new to Dayz.  I’ve rented a private server.  After the 1.08 update was installed I’ve noticed that doors and trunks on car wrecks don’t open anymore.  When you get the option to open it just makes a noise but doesn’t actually open.  Is this normal now after the update or does it mean the update hasn’t fully installed or something ? 

Also where some car wrecks have been removed now there is still loot sometimes floating in the air where the car would of been before the update.  

Im just not convinced that the updates been fully installed on my game/server ? 

On 8/6/2020 at 6:41 AM, MickyWallopNutz said:

Fairly new to Dayz.  I’ve rented a private server.  After the 1.08 update was installed I’ve noticed that doors and trunks on car wrecks don’t open anymore.  When you get the option to open it just makes a noise but doesn’t actually open.  Is this normal now after the update or does it mean the update hasn’t fully installed or something ? 

Also where some car wrecks have been removed now there is still loot sometimes floating in the air where the car would of been before the update.  

Im just not convinced that the updates been fully installed on my game/server ? 

From my understanding they changed how the car wrecks work so the ones that don't open you can get car doors and parts off of them also Whenever there is an update or hotfix reset your server

I believe it's mentioned in the 1.08 update patch notes for the changes to the car wrecks police cars you should be able to open the Trunks and doors still