F4st3rTh4nL1ght

Wiped from server?

Question

My 2 friends and I ran into a strange server error last night. We drove 3 in one car and the game froze. It was not a normal game crash. The game only failed the driver, the others remained in the car. No one died, but the car remained leaning against an obstacle under full throttle. As the driver attempted to return to the game, the other two sat further in the car. The driver's figure remained in the car. The game kept running, but we couldn't get out of the car. We could not log out of the game, a window without a timer opened during the attempt. The driver could not log back on to the server, so we closed the game via the console menu. First one, whose figure also remained in the car, then me. Since then, neither of us has been able to log in to the server. The game reports an unknown error. The server is running normally. Others in our group can play normally. When they arrived at the scene of the accident, we had the game closed. They didn't find the car. The three of us from the car will connect to any other official server we want. We have all the equipment left. So we probably didn't die in the accident. The server will not let us connect for some reason. It did not help to delete the game data, restart the console, reinstall the game or change to an alternative MAC address. The game still reports a connection failure with an unknown error. On the contrary, a friend is shown when he tries to connect that he was disconnected from the server. Also tryed to change connection of my console from wired to wifi, with no effect. This is the official Xbox DayZ server EU-DE 9656. Thanks.

Edited by F4st3rTh4nL1ght

1 answer to this question

So unknown connection error could be anything i guess, but i just fixed my unknown connection error by unfavoriting the server before i joined. It could have been pure coincidence but i tried many times over the course of 24 hours then i unfavorited and i was able to join.