Finally things are looking up for me so the other night my friend died at the north east airfield and i had to make a decision to walk back down or hit respawn seeing as i had a bizon pp-19 with 3 mags and a dmr and cyote backpack i was quite hesitant but i was getting bored so i did it anyway

and as i do when i respawn again i ran to the nearest main city which was elektro and started screaming for help in the in game chat after a few mins im at the power station at elektro and someone wired off one of the sheds i tried getting in and broke my leg :\ crawled to the firestation and suddenly i hear movement to the left of me as all i have is a revolver with 4 shots left and a broken leg i just ask for help

The guy tells me to drop my weapon and he will give me morphine as hes giving me morphine the inner bandit releases it self and i pick up the revolver and shoot him in the face

and to my surprise he has an M4A1 CCO SD with 6 mags an M9SD with 6 mags, NVG, DMR and a cyote backpack and a whole bunch of other tools needed to survive i was soooooo happy i just legged it out of elektro and to safety.

To the ghille guy on ANZ2 that got owned by being to nice when you have great gear I THANK YOU!! its being well used and has even helped me obtain a vehicle :)

he was probably a cheater.

only rare people have those and they arent that stupid.

i think he has cheated his stuff somehow.

Those items are not hard to acquire. They only require a squad, and time. Unless you do it the way he did, which I do and do not condone. It's taken and received. OR... You server hop the NW Airfield barracks, which is retarded. If you're going to get loot that way, at least take the risk and loot cycle, but I don't even condone that.

u just created another guy who will never ever help anyone again.

dick.

I am a bandit but I have principles and honor, there isn't that much joy left in a zombie apocalypse but you can atleast keep your honor. I would never shoot someone who just saved my ass, I wonder how your char can sleep at night

I am a bandit but I have principles and honor' date=' there isn't that much joy left in a zombie apocalypse but you can atleast keep your honor. I would never shoot someone who just saved my ass, I wonder how your char can sleep at night

[/quote']

I agree with iNSANE, I am a bandit I have killed indiscriminately and without mercy...but during the times I have been at deaths door an saved by another I have never backstabbed. Hell in a few cases I even stayed with them repaying the debt with life.

Kindness more often then not it will get you killed in this game. It could be considered a trait of weakness, but it is also to be admired in a game where most will shoot on sight. The people who still believe that someone (bandit or not) is worth saving, thats admirable and I respect that.

This game should be called DTA instead of DayZ. As in Dont Trust Anyone.

"Rare people"?

Lmao, you funny people and your incomprehensible logical failures

Nice seeing a little honor even among bandits.

OP is realy a low life twat. You are still bragging bout this! Incredible. Where do you live? What institution? What parents created such creature? Maggot

Whats really screwed up is how the OP goes on the net to boast about it. Mental.

To all those saying how the victim will become a bandit now, I would bet against it. The player had great (best) gear and went to a place like Elektro. You don't get that gear without knowing what you are getting into, and if he didn't go into Elektro to kill, then he went in to help people.

It's true, killing someone in this game is great fun, and is a rush, but those that have played longer (or dare to try, as this one did) realize that it is even more of a rush to risk your own safety and gear and actually help survivors. That's exactly what happened to me. Now I just stay in Cherno/Elektro with medical supplies attempting to aide people in whatever way I can.

To all those saying how the victim will become a bandit now' date=' I would bet against it. The player had great (best) gear and went to a place like Elektro. You don't get that gear without knowing what you are getting into, and if he didn't go into Elektro to kill, then he went in to help people.

It's true, killing someone in this game is great fun, and is a rush, but those that have played longer (or dare to try, as this one did) realize that it is even more of a rush to risk your own safety and gear and actually help survivors. That's exactly what happened to me. Now I just stay in Cherno/Elektro with medical supplies attempting to aide people in whatever way I can.

[/quote']

I agree with you doc..

It's such a rush, and then they thank you and run away..

As i shoot them in the knee and laugh as i chop them up with my axe..

Ah.. The joy i get from helping people, it truly makes me sleep well at night.

So I and my mate kill 6(confirmed kills with bodies to loot) members of CCCP. We also get some shots of them but they DC. In like 15 minutes.

Any of them was armed with M4 silenced AS50 NVG GPS Ranger Finder Coyote backpack tons of ammo and medical supplies and Coyote backpack.

Problem that there was only 3 of them and they constantly respawn when they were killed or shoot. With all gear. Again and again.

So yeah.

Backstabbing isn't good. I got the same equip by killng a bandit who shooted me first in cherno market, I got prone and escaped from the back doors and re-entered the front entrance. he though i was dead, so i makaroved him in the back.

I acted like an hero, a really nice move.

You acted like a dick.

I hope your bag will eat your stuff.