mordraden

Randomly warping to the sky and falling

Date/Time: 3:20pm 7/5/2012

What happened: Running along and then warped to the sky, fell to my death. It happened to everyone on the server.

Where you were: US5 Hosted by TF-Blackjack

What you were doing: Running through a field.

*Current installed version: 1.7.1.5

*Server(s) you were on: US5

*Your system specs: Quad Core 2.7, 4gb Ram, 360m Gcard

*Timeline of events before/after error:

Everyone on US5 randomly warped into the sky and fell to their death. This is the second server this has happened to me on. I have read about others spawning in the sky and dying. Both times everyone on the server died and both times we where all playing fine, running around and just randomly warped to the sky and fell.

experienced same issue....

Date/Time: 7/24/2012

What happened: sneaking around stary sobor military camp when I was suddenly waped to the sky at the coast and Fall to the ground at stary sobor breaking my legs and again warped and fall to death

Where you were: stary Sobor

What were you doing: sneaking on military camp

Current installed Version: 1.7.2.3

server you were on: Location ID (v.1.7.2.3/beta 95208) veteran hosted by gamerzHost.de

Your system specs: Quad Core 3.0 ghz, 8Gb Ram, 470 GTx

Timeline of Events before/after error:

First lost session, then reconnected to server. spawned in a tent on military camp. sneaking out on beton in direction of the cars standing in front of tents. I think everyone on the Server died too.

Yup this is because of hackers. Next time this happens abort before you hit the ground. Next time you login you will be closer to the ground but still up in the air so login, abort, login, abort and keep doing this and sooner or later you will login and be safe on the ground :)

This just happened to me and im not happy took me weeks to get a sniper Rifle and when i do i get warped to the sky is there any way i can get my gun back can an admin help me it's not fair i got screwed around by a dirty hacker.

was next to novy sobor

toon name Nutanooben

it was

DMR with 6 full clips

G17 3 clips

MK 48 Mod 1 clip

all the normal tool belt items

flash light

milatary flash light

matches

hatchet

hunting knife

map

watch

cumpas

want my shit back please it took me long enough to get them and for them to be stolen by a hacker is total bull if i was shot i would take it but i was not i was being so careful and i was screwed over.

• Like 1

this is hacking. when it happens you have to press alt+f4 quickly, or you are dead.

it sucks, but it happens, don't get attached to your gear, or you won't enjoy this game much atm.

Edited by Ganjastar

This just happened to me and im not happy took me weeks to get a sniper Rifle and when i do i get warped to the sky is there any way i can get my gun back can an admin help me it's not fair i got screwed around by a dirty hacker.

was next to novy sobor

toon name Nutanooben

it was

DMR with 6 full clips

G17 3 clips

MK 48 Mod 1 clip

flash light

milatary flash light

matches

hatchet

hunting knife

map

watch

cumpas

want my shit back please it took me long enough to get them and for them to be stolen by a hacker is total bull if i was shot i would take it but i was not i was being so careful and i was screwed over.

your reaction suggests to me that ''taking it'' for you means smash others' people balls for a looong time. and the list is so boring and don'tgiveafucking

and i have been killed like you at least 3 times!

Edited by Bludy

It's a hacker, the forum mods can't do anything about your missing items, and i doubt that the DayZ server staff will be able to restore your stuff anyway. They DO have a mod to work on, you know.

was next to novy sobor

toon name Nutanooben

it was

DMR with 6 full clips

G17 3 clips

MK 48 Mod 1 clip

flash light

milatary flash light

matches

hatchet

hunting knife

map

watch

cumpas

You can get that stuff in a couple of hours...