By now a lot of players including myself have had experiences with random people that kill with axes.

Recently I was in Electro looting the store. I leave the store and see a survivor followed by a horde of zombies. He sees me and goes out of his way to come and kill me with an axe. He continues beening chased while I die on the ground from an axe. I rage.

What are your Axe Murder experiences?

Hmmm well one time I spawned then ran into shed and met another player. He proceeded to point his M1911 at me and had an M24 previously. Asked me if I just spawned and needed help. I said yea and he told me there was a hatchet in the top of the barn. I proceed to say thanks for the stuff and hack away at him. With two new guns and supplies I leave the barn happily.

Hmmm well one time I spawned then ran into shed and met another player. He proceeded to point his M1911 at me and had an M24 previously. Asked me if I just spawned and needed help. I said yea and he told me there was a hatchet in the top of the barn. I proceed to say thanks for the stuff and hack away at him. With two new guns and supplies I leave the barn happily.

Backstab that's the way to do it :)

Backstabbing, trolling, call it what you will. Trolololol

This one time I saw a body on the noob shores sprawled on the floor and hatchets just came out so I decided to test it on the body to test range / see if there would be blood spray. Surely enough the body twitched so I lol'd and kept swinging, got a murder count and felt like Jack Nicholson for the rest of that char's life.

Another time I was in the train station with nothing but a hatchet and buddy crouched walked in with a lee enfield pointed my direction so I started swinging away, got one swing, nothing happens, he keeps walking by and didn't even notice me. Swung again at his back, at this point I'm sure he hears the "gunshot" sounds from the hatchet (this needs to be removed, not stealthy at all XD). After 2-3 full pointblank swings that never connected at all, he turned around and 1 shot me. Was worth a try I guess, all I had to lose was a hatchet and some bandages really.

@outback zach,

that mighta been me who got you in electro. that is, if this happened within the last 3-4 days.

i experimented with the bandit routine as ive never done so before. was it gratifying? ehhh its whatever i guess. hey, at least you didnt have anything on you right?

@outback zach' date='

that mighta been me who got you in electro. that is, if this happened within the last 3-4 days.

i experimented with the bandit routine as ive never done so before. was it gratifying? ehhh its whatever i guess. hey, at least you didnt have anything on you right?

[/quote']

YOUUUU!!!!! It's fine. I was just in electro again and another axe murder got me except this time I had a magnum, an Alice pack and 5 beans. I shot the guy but he kept swing. I died but later he died from me shooting. :)

I got chased down by 3 bandits. all i had was an axe. but when i ran into a town, another player pops round the corner, and the 3 bandits think he is me. when they kill him and loot him, i axe all three from behind.

the best fucking gaming moment of my life.

I find an axe near Elektro, I don't have anything else. I go to the school building, enter through the back door. At the opposite end of the hallway, a fella with a dbl barrel shnotty. "OH FUDGE" methinks, as I run towards entrance, he fires, I get lucky and he misses, not by much. I run to the brick building across the parking lot, through that building, around the next and wait by the corner. His trigger happy ass has now brought a hoard on him. I start to creep back to the last building I ran through. In 3rd Pers (hey! it's not cheap if I'm using a melee weap), I can see that noodlehead trying his best to cover the diametrically opposed doorways. He does not see the 3 zomboloids wandering towards him until they are in the building. BOOM!! he fires both barrels into the zombz (they really need to add the option to fire just one at a time). Seizing my opportunity to go berzerker, I run up on Elmer Fudd. He turns around just in time to catch a piece of wedged steel right in the kisser.

I find an axe near Elektro' date=' I don't have anything else. I go to the school building, enter through the back door. At the opposite end of the hallway, a fella with a dbl barrel shnotty. "OH FUDGE" methinks, as I run towards entrance, he fires, I get lucky and he misses, not by much. I run to the brick building across the parking lot, through that building, around the next and wait by the corner. His trigger happy ass has now brought a hoard on him. I start to creep back to the last building I ran through. In 3rd Pers (hey! it's not cheap if I'm using a melee weap), I can see that noodlehead trying his best to cover the diametrically opposed doorways. He does not see the 3 zomboloids wandering towards him until they are in the building. BOOM!! he fires both barrels into the zombz (they really need to add the option to fire just one at a time). Seizing my opportunity to go berzerker, I run up on Elmer Fudd. He turns around just in time to catch a piece of wedged steel right in the kisser.

[/quote']

That a great story sounds epic. Also axe murders seem to be located in or near electro

Helping people in this game is bullcrap.

Helping others is detrimental to your own survival, may aswell kill them and not have to worry about them axing you in the back

Survival attempt #4

Get Winchester, Find blood pack, zombies down me to 4k blood, get another random survivor to give me a blood transfusion. 2 Seconds later I get axed in the back of the head.

Survival attempt #7

Walked into Cherno Fire-station with a guy standing over 6 dead survivors with an Axe....

That's when I realised I shall show nobody any mercy... ALL survivors to be considered hostile and killed on sight.

Survival attempt #19

Found a Group with TS, finally playing with people I can trust. Survival length increased by 5000%

I am starting to wonder what is more horrifying a survivor with an axe surrounded by bodies or a high tier player with a machine gun.