armyofd0rkness

Walk Like a Zombie

I believe this is a new one.  If it already exists somewhere, please forgive me:  I couldn't find it.

Like the title says - Walk Like a Zombie, but you're still alive.  You could maybe press one of the function keys to start it.  You could even make sounds and howl like a zombie.  The idea is to lure unsuspecting players close to you.  But then at the last second you pull a gun and BLAM, they're history.  Hopefully.  This is assuming they don't put 2 rounds in your head, of course.

Other zombies wouldn't attack you, naturally, as this would spoil the ruse.  This also would make a great, ultra-slow method of retreating from zombie hoards.

-Scott

• Beans 5

I would enjoy such a feature, but it should not make you invisible to zombies in my humble opinion. It should make them curious towards you still, and if they get really close (smelling distance, for an human that hasn't been washed in a few weeks) they should "get" it, scream and attack, and this should get far away zombies to see through the masquerade as well.  

But yes, walking like a zomvbie to fool far away things would be fun, but slow.

I see, it would still keep you engaged as you would have to keep a lookout for other players AND zombies that are getting too close to you.

OR MAYBE you could open a dead zombie up with a bladed weapon and rub its guts on you for complete invisibility.  Just a thought.

1 minute ago, armyofd0rkness said:

I see, it would still keep you engaged as you would have to keep a lookout for other players AND zombies that are getting too close to you.

OR MAYBE you could open a dead zombie up with a bladed weapon and rub its guts on you for complete invisibility.  Just a thought.

this is not the walking dead lol I agree on being able to act like a zombie but being able to rub zombie guts on your character would be a bit much in my opinion. players would complain like crazy i think and then the old "well why aren't players getting sick from zombie guts" would become a thing and let's be fair it took quite some time to get a sort of disease system in place to begin with, i think the devs should focus on fixing current issues before implementing more actions/items into the game that could possibly fck it up even more. Great idea on acting like a zombie though, I would welcome that if it was stable enough.